4 Screenshots

About This File

WATCH ME GET FATTER! This clip includes footage from ALL my previous weigh ins so you can actually see the gaining progression from my time here on curvage! 

I know why you’re here, you wanna know that big juicy number so bad you’re practically drooling over it! First I’m going to take you back through all my previous weigh ins, look at how little my chubby belly was in August! 

Then I give you updated measurements and we compare those numbers to my first ever weigh in! I was blown away with how many inches I’ve gained in my bust, waist and hips! It’s pretty clear to see I’ve gotten SO FUCKING FAT! 

Once I step on the scale I am so incredibly happy with the number I cannot help but brag about how amazing I look now. How much more of a babe I am than when I started, how I couldn’t hide how much weight I’ve gained even if I tried! I’m fat babe, and I wear the evidence of my gluttony with pride! 

This is the hottest, most epic weigh in I’ve ever done! I started turning myself on with all the steamy fat chat I did in this clip! 

Don’t forget to leave a nice review if you’re proud of me! I love your words of encouragement and I LOVE attention! Just don’t spoil that epic number! 

Thank you so much for your support, your encouragement and praise means the world to me! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOWZA!!! Sexiest weigh in ever!!!Jaw dropped the whole video!!! The retrospective is an amazing touch and shows your gains off!! Jersey is the sexiest ghoul to have ever exist and the teasing throughout the video is so hot!! I LOVE Jersey's ass so much!! Jersey's voice is so seductive its insane!! Id do anything she told me! The best part of it all is how happy Jersey is showing off her numbers and measurements and how happy she is with her gain and her body!! Thats the best and hottest thing you can tell that Jersey is a very confident ghoul!! nothing is hotter than a confident and happy woman!! As long as Jersey is happy im happy!!

Response from the author:

It’s absolutely the hottest and horniest weigh in I’ve done so far!! 
thank you for the lovely review!! 🥰

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I cannot imagine anything as fiercely sexy as Jersey in a mesh bra. I mean, look at her! Jaw-dropping gorgeous! And so seductively teasing throughout. Jersey always blows my mind! This video has a lot of the best curves, and the most charming ghoul

Response from the author:

Omg thank you so much babe!! 
🖤I’m so glad you liked it!! 

Link to review