5 Screenshots

About This File

You asked and Miss Magpie answers! Get to know Miss Magpie better! In this video she talks about all things fat! She answers questions about her favorite foods, how she got so fat so fast, embarrassing moments, and how people have reacted to her increasing weight! She opens up and gets really personal. She even wears a tight tank top that keeps riding up as she dishes about all her big fat details. This video is perfect for the curious fat admirers out there! Enjoy! 😊 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest puppet_master

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She does a great job with this video. She really has embraced her fattened form and truly loves it. Her belly is looking absolutely massive here. Looks like she has been packing on some new fat since her older videos.

Response from the author:

Awww thank you so much! 😊 It means a lot!

Link to review
hgee

I really loved this vid.  Miss M is so fun to hang with, she is great on camera with a beautiful smile.  She of course looks really fat, too, don't worry.  Her new curves are spreading out opulently toward the bottom of the frame and her belly and love handles jiggle with the slightest touch. Super sexy. She's really into this overeating thing and seems to really enjoy it.  Can only imagine what she'll look like in a year😧

Thank you for the review! I’m so glad you liked it! 🥰

Link to review
fro-yo

first off - love the title, super fun play on words there! 

all around this was a really lovely vid of getting to know Miss Magpie a bit better : )  what her experiences have been like, what she might be thinking of doing, what she enjoys etc. 

Thank you so much! 😊 It was fun getting to answer all of the questions you all asked! And I’m glad you enjoyed the title! Like making them fun! Haha

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love a good Q&A clip and I love the content Miss Magpie has been posting since I started following her a few weeks ago. She answers all the questions while rubbing her belly as her top keeps riding up from being too small and that is another thing I love about her, I think she might be in the early phase of her weight gain but she has already become visibly fatter, bigger and more beautiful since I started following her. I hope she considers another q&a in the future as I thought of a few questions that weren’t covered while watching this clip that  I still found arousing and hot. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for Miss Magpie 😍🔥👍

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you enjoyed the video and I would absolutely consider another Q&A.

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

This is my first video that I have bought from you, and I think it was the perfect choice. Sitting down and dressed as you are, with your shirt riding up every few minutes gives a good view of your current size, which is great. I really love your smile, your attitude, and the sense of genuineness that you exude. You had a great selection of questions too, with some that give us some background, as well as others that tell us about your current interests and future goals. I enjoyed the list of models you mention that had inspired you, or whose content you enjoy. I found that I like all the same ones (and lots more too). What I think I liked best about this video was your talk about how you got into being comfortable with gaining, and I'm glad you have someone in your life who loves you as you, but is also genuinely turned on by your jiggly belly, etc. This is an excellent video to watch to begin to get to know you, and I look forward to learning more. Thanks.☺️😃

This is such a kind review. Thank you for such a thoughtful review! And thank you for purchasing. I really love to chat with you all & hope to one day be able to do a live Q&A.

Link to review
STCChristopher

I really liked this interview. This was my very first video I have ever purchased from @Miss Magpie. The very first thing to stood out for me was just how soothing and pleasant @Miss Magpie’s voice is. Next I just liked how she looked. I enjoyed hearing that she was into a lot of the same things most of us were like shirt wanting to role up while talking, different fantasies and other things. There was something attractive just listening to these responses to these questions.  

I thought it was cool that you had purchased same sort of model content I have been into and how those models keep inspiring you like @CurvyGothGF, @Curvage Casey, & @LaurenLush. I thought it was cool just listening to you and getting inspired by these models and wanting to collaborate with plus size models like them. 

Thanks for making this content. I look forward to purchasing more videos from @Miss Magpie in the future after watching this video. 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback on the specifics of what you liked! I really love sharing stories and having conversations with you all. The models have been so welcoming & kind. This is a fantastic platform. 

Link to review