Quantcast

Little Debbie Snack Stuffing

$5.99

(3 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

4 Screenshots

About This File

Jiggly_Bum double fists Little Debbie snacks and gets really messy like the fat piggy she is! Enjoy her shoveling cakes into her mouth and licking frosting and crumbs off her big, jiggly thighs. Lots of burping, belly button play, and piggy snorts! Oink oink 🐷 

Other Files from Jiggly_Bum

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Tom420

Report ·

Amazing video looking forward to the gain ❤️

Response from the author:

Im gaining so fast! How much do you think I weigh now? I’m in LA until the end of the month shooting something special, but I’ll share my birthday photo set as soon as I’m back! 

Share this review

Link to review
Boosh

Report ·

Im in love with your sexy belly and cute double chin! Keep doin what you are doin girl 😊

Omg, I’m so embarrassed by my double chin 🙈! I’m in LA until the end of the month shooting something special, but I’ll share my birthday photo set as soon as I’m back! 

Share this review

Link to review
Kenzo998

Report ·

Its a truly fantastic clip from Jiggly_Bum. You can really appreciate her in this as she stuffs down two cakes at once. She’s just so unique looking with her tattoos and hairstyle, and her eager moans are so sensual to watch. She plays with her belly and promises to make it bigger while caressing it lovingly between her fingers, and she teases you by struggling to speak with so much food inside her greedy little mouth. 

- High Reccomend. 

Thank you for leaving such a sweet review! I’m in LA until the end of the month shooting something special, but I’ll share my birthday photo set as soon as I’m back! 

Share this review

Link to review