Weigh In, Face Reveal & My Weight Gain Journey!

$6.99

(13 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

MY FIRST VIDEO

In this video I finally show you all my face, take you through the story of my massive weight gain and end it with a weigh-in! My heaviest weight so far and it’s just the start!

Excuse my nerves, brand new to this and I’m still learning!

Hope you all enjoy and please leave a review and let me know what you think! 😁❤️

FatGirl45

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
YAlex56

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what a beautiful amazing belly the way it hangs  and the rolls will you keep gaining 

Response from the author:

Aw thank you 😁 I will yeah!

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, not overhyped at all with this clip! I was a little hesitant at first but I love a good weight gain journey origin story so I bought it. Any doubt I might have had was eliminated as soon as FatGirl45 revealed her beautiful face from the start. What a lovely smile and gorgeous face and her voice and accent is like music to my ears. I also loved her story and how her weight started adding on slowly, but how happy she was when she met her boyfriend to be able to eat what she wants whenever she wants and still love her growing, curvy figure with a loving partner. You will not be disappointed with this clip and I can’t wait to see what new clips she posts for us in the future. 😍👍

Thank you so much! This is such a lovely review 😁❤️ I’m really glad you liked it!

Link to review
DespiteMD

I figured she would be beautiful but I was not prepared for her face to be that cute and that accent nearly knocked me off my feet.

Awh thank you so much!! 😁😁

Link to review
Bradley Wilde

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A beautiful 🇬🇧 Curvage model with an infectious smile. I am excited for more content and weight gains. Between her happiness for weight gaining and her lucky boyfriend's support I🤞🏻 you will be over 300lbs soon. Congratulations to you both, perfect first video (5 )!

Thank you so much, that’s such a lovely review 😁 I’m almost certain I will be 300lbs in the next few weeks 😁 hope we can keep up the good content! 😁❤️

Link to review
NikeLove1986

Absolutely Gorgeous 😍😍😍😍 The way your belly hangs between your legs and you just go into perfect detail about your gain ! I would highly recommend this vid for those who want to see a Gorgeous ssbbw flaunting her sexy body !!!

Schitts Creek Love GIF by CBC

Thank you! That’s so lovely! 😁

Link to review
BigBellies

Brilliant video, more than worth the price if admission. The face reveal is worth it alone she's an absolute stunner and nice to see a northern lass on the platform. You gain is incredible can't to see what's in store next 💯

Thank you so much, that’s so kind 😁❤️ 

Link to review
joey18

Nice vid, love your curves and your face is so cute :wub:

Thank you 😁

Link to review
t55schott

Gorgeous belly. Can't wait for next vid. Fantastic work xx

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to make the next one 😁❤️

Link to review
Fisherman07

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Wow absolutely amazing!! Beyond beautiful, definitely cannot wait for her future stuff its going to be epic!!

Aw thank you so much! 😁 I’m really glad you liked it! I hope I can continue to impress 😁

Link to review
Sammybellylover

Wow, what a beautiful lady with a beautiful face, a beautiful smile and - of cours - a beautiful bellly🤩

And: what a beautiful entry as "my very first brandnew vid"! Fatgirl45 - a new Curvage star is born🤩🤩

This vid is a must see. Please more like this...   

Thank you so much! 😁 I hope I can live up to that 😁❤️

Link to review
Guest Mthefa

Really cute first video! Getting fat suits you so much😅🥰

Awh thank you, that’s lovely 😁

Link to review