Weigh in and measurements! 3/28/22

$6.99

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

The last time I weighed and measured myself was about two months ago! My belly has been feeling heavier and it’s started to fill my leggings a little more! I haven’t really been “slacking” in the food department either 😋
Let’s see if the “curvage  effect” is a real thing! 

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest spookysourdough

You're extremely gorgeous and this video was so good! Can't wait to see what the numbers look like at the next one 😁 I would love to see an outgrown jeans video from you in the future 😍

Link to review
UHU2009

Another top quality video by one of the prettiest girls on Curvage! 🥰 Denise has put on a good amount of weight since her last weigh-in in January. My advise then was for her to get a bigger measuring tape which she did not, although it would have been needed this time 😜

Link to review
Guest Petrov

One of the most infectious smiles I’ve ever seen. Love this video and everything about it

Link to review

Very hot video and great results! I knew Denise was looking bigger from when she first joined, I guess the curvage effect is a real thing! 😁 Can't wait to see what's next!

Link to review