4 Screenshots

About This File

What a fatty Casey is....she can't even wear button up shirts anymore since her gut got so big. Watch her struggle to stuff her enormous swollen belly into a tiny little button up shirt. Her arms barely make it into the sleeves, which later start to rip as she attempts to move around. Her fat fingers can hardly navigate the buttons. Casey is so out of breathe by the end that she worked up quite an appetite. We will revisit this shirt in the future to see if this fat pig can still get into it!

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

johnp0971

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! Casey is getting more prettier and sexier every time we see her! She’s extremely underrated and she needs more attention!!! You guys are missing out on amazing content!! Everything I bought is totally worth it and you guys should look into purchasing more from her. What an amazing woman!!! This video here is quite simply, the hottest button pop video!!

Also going to say Casey your face is in another league!! Y’all she is so, so pretty!! Like seriously pretty and for her to have a cute belly to go with it is so adorable!! And as she’s getter fatter 😍. That belly on her lap is just begging to be played with. Those beautiful thighs are simply getting more and more adorable as you grow. Seeing you on all 4’s was also amazing!!! Also your face and cute belly is looking so nicely well rounded, and it’s absolutely magnificent! I love your belly button ring too!!! Amazing belly play too!!! Also loved seeing you struggle and have those tight buttons to go with it and that shirt was also big hug for goodbye’s on your belly because it’s never going to fit you again and that’s so hot 🥵. Don’t want to spoil too much. Cant wait for you to get bigger and for you to revisit your shirt in the future 🙌🏻. Excited for your gains. Y’all need to look into getting this clip because you’re missing out entirely on an amazing video. She’s too pretty!! 11/10!!! Love it and it gets me excited for more amazing content to come!! Thank you Casey!! 🙌🏻 You are a queen!! 👑 

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved the font and description. I must at least try alliteration once, to charm Casey as she gets cozy on the couch.

I do find it phenomenal how she talks about how tight her shirt will be but those panties look like they're going to implode from her thick thighs from below and the belly from above. The pressure of that double team is unbeatable.

That shirt was so tight around the arms and I loved seeing how even what looks like a reinforced patch underneath cannot possibly hold all the richness that is Casey. I won't spoil it all but there is so much sexy foreshadowing in this video.

Casey even notes the bit of stretch from the shirt but we know her belly more than matches that from 1 snack 😋. And all of what I said is from a little over the first minute. 

To follow up a few seconds later, I love the idea of vertical stripes as it is just mounds of fun from her beautiful chins down, and basically everywhere is a lovely speed bump with how the stripes become curves with her bloated belly.

I will say this video shows Casey's development as a fulltime model with each passing minute.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

one of my favourite thing in the world! outgrown clothes and especially button up shirts ❤️ so sexy!!!!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey can't stop growing and she's here to show off her outgrown clothes while she cuts off circulation to her growing arms lol! She is soooo darn cute and her gorgeous plumping belly is on full display as is her growing double chin! As always, her hair and face are soooo beautiful and this clip is totally worth buying! She is wonderful!

Link to review