9 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video off with a Q&A, thank you if you sent me a question 💕Questions listed below:

How has my sex life improved/changed with my weight gain

Has my clothes/bra size changed

What turns me on the most about my weight gain

How has my appetite changed over the years and when did I start to over indulge 

Comments from family/friends when I eat with them 

Do I find myself out of breath a lot/how is climbing stairs

Rundown on how much weight I’ve gained since joining curvage/what body parts I’ve noticed changed

Do I burp in public 

Then I wanted to check my progress over the last 2 weeks (my last weigh in was March 12th) and see if I’ve been a good pig. I weigh myself before my chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy meal 😏 I stuff my face and then go weigh myself afterwards. What do you think I gained in 2 weeks? 🤔

**please reach out to me or curvage if there are any technical issues with the video, I always want to make sure I put quality content out so I am very appreciative and responsive when it comes to feedback**

Reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another 5 star video from Curvage's newcomer of the year!😍 TBABBW starts off by answering all of her fans questions, going into incredible detail about how much her body and sex life has changed as she's gained so much weight! Then its the moment we've all been weighting for (pun intended ;) ) as TBABBW gets on the scale to show off her incredible gains over the past two weeks! Then hunger strikes and she starts to gorge herself on fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and all the gravy! 😍 Her appetite is absolutely ravenous and can hardly believe how much she packs into her belly in such a short amount of time! She then weighs in again to see the damage her meal did, and boy was it a lot!😍 She is a woman on a gaining mission 😍

Response from the author:

As usual, your reviews always make me smile. Thank you so much🥺💕🥰

Link to review
my_stuff4fun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, you are so hot.. 🥵
If there's one unnecessary thing in this video it's your panties.. your belly is so big you can remove them and yet it will be impossible to see your intimate parts

@my_stuff4fun thank you so much 🥰you really can barely see anything without any pants on 🤤

Link to review
TD32

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great video, really awesome. Again I recommend this video. Each videos better than the last and there’s just so much effort involved that it’s almost a crime not to watch this. Idk why my main takeaway was this but, she  she has beautiful feet 😂 

You’re so sweet. Thank you for your review💕 hahaha I’m glad you like my feet 🥰

Link to review
Guest pbb49

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

outside of how hot this clip is, it's nice to hear a little bit about BAB's journey to accepting her body. I feel for her past self who felt the need to wear a cardigan to cover herself. but I'm glad she let those insecurities go and now I really want to see how that cardigan fits now 👀

Link to review
slinky439

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

She did it again. Man she has really become one of my favorite gainers to come out this year. The drive of gluttony is strong and even strikes in a vid. Man BAB is the real deal great vid!!

@slinky439 thank you so much 😋🥰  so honored to be one of your favorites 

Link to review