5 Screenshots

About This File

IN THIS VIDEO…

BEFORE AND AFTER / TRY ON / TIGHT CLOTHES / BELLY BOUNCE

YOU’LL WATCH…

WATCH LAURA TRYING TO FIT IN HER OLD TIGHT PIG PIJAMA… SHE DID A BIG EFFORT TRYING TO FIT AND WHEN SHE IS FINALLY WEARING THAT PIJAME THE BEST WILL START. SHE CONTRAST HOW SHE USED TO LOOK WITH -40KG AND HOW SHE LOOKS NOW…  THEN SHE PROCEED TO DRINK A BEER AND PLAY WITH THAT HUGE BELLY.

♥ LAURA COMMENTS… DO YOU REMEMBER THAT PIJAMA? IT WAS 2018 WINTER AND I WAS SO AMAZED BY THE BEUTY OF THAT PIJAMA… AND WELL, SINCE I BOUGHT IT I KNEW IT WONT LAST FOR LONG TIME. 4 YEARS LATER, HERE I AM… 6-7 SIZES BIGGER, CUZ THAT POOR PIJAMA IS A SIZE M AND I AM A SIZE 4XL - 5XL SO… THE NOTORIOUS CHANGE IS AMAZING! MY BELLY IS BOUNCING OUT OF THE PIJAMA IN A VERY SEXY WAY AND ACTUALLY WHEN I FINALLY TOOK OUT THE PIJAMA I SAW THAT I RIPPED SOME AREAS. THE BEST PART IS WHEN… OK, YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT THE BEST PART, AND DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE A REVIEW 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, THAT IS ALO SUPPORTING ME!!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest daleanator

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You are blowing up! Can't wait for a weigh in!

Link to review