7 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren is a hugely famous FITNESS INFLUENCER. Her toned sexy body has been blue check marked celebrity for a while with a giant gaining following. 

Lately Lauren has been trying health tips from other fitness trainers and influencers and trying to get the best results for a beach body for this Summer!

Excited to show off her results from tips another famous influencer, Lauren hops on a livestream to show off her new “diet secret” to her fans! 

While showing off what she believes is a hot toned body, her fans flood in with comments sparking Lauren’s gain and telling her SHES BECOME A FAT COW!

In disbelief Lauren denies gaining any weight and stands behind the “heavy cream weight loss shakes” and carb friendly recipes one of her competitors gave her…… 

Lauren even decides to try on her sexy “Tik Tok” skin tight pants and show off that she still has a sexy toned fitness body…. Until she is hit with reality that she clearly doesn’t have a fit body at all!

Lauren is SHOCKED when she discovers that she truly is FAT!!!!! At first she is terrified, since she is all about fitness and health….

But slowly discovering her new body she finds that her new curves are quite sexy… and maybe she enjoys the weight gain shakes and “diet”

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🔥🔥🔥 A super fun and sexy role play from LL! 🔥🔥🔥 Behold the fattest fitness influencer in existence lol, and by far the hottest too! 😍😍🥵🥵💦💦💦 Weight gain denial has always been one of my favorite types of content, and Lauren plays the oblivious fatty soooo well! 👏👏👏👏 Watching her play with her huge gut and jiggle all that soft fat 🤤🤗, while also being convinced her new diet is actually working is sooo hot! Instead, this piggy has become addicted to a diet of carbs, sugar, and fat. 🐷😈 She even sucks down her weight “loss” lol shake like a glutinous hog! Oooooh and those TikTok leggings look INCREDIBLE on Lauren’s perfect ass! 🍑🤤🤤 Highly highly recommend this video, so much to love, and will definitely get the job done 💦💦💦😉

Response from the author:

Thank you! 😍😍😍😍❤️
I love your reviews!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Among the most amusing and cutest roleplays @LaurenLush has produced!!  Lauren is simply adorable as a pudgy, plump, and pretty fitness and weight loss(?) influencer.  Her gorgeous smiling face, fun energy, and tight gym outfit are perfect for the role.

Lauren's sumptuously tubby belly spends much of the video unrestrained, unveiled in all its glory, and her splendidly massive booty stretches and fills out her leggings in a way that is nothing short of as(s)tounding.  The irony, hilarity, and creativity make Lauren even cuter in this character.  Yes, this is the highly followed and successful fitness influencer, gut hanging out, ass about to burst out of her leggings, who's "lost" a ton of weight and is now super frickin' hot and in the shape of her life!!  (of course, that last bit actually couldn't be more true 😉)

And let's not forget the silent hero who made this wonderful video possible: the "other influencer" who gave Lauren such an amazing diet plan and meal shake recipe which has yielded the very obvious and remarkable results we can all so plainly see.  Yup, Lauren's already plush, shapely figure has definitely improved . . . 

Thank you for being so freaking awesome! ❤️

Link to review

Lauren is the absolute Queen of role play! Looking 🔥🔥🔥in this latest clip!!

Oh my gosh THANK YOU!

this review has made my day and brought my confidence back, thank you

Link to review

A+ role play from Lauren, once again, but there’s nothing unusual about that 😊. The contrast of her constantly touting her new diet with her stretch marks, apron belly,  bouncing bosom, and ample hips and ass was excellent. I imagined that the other, unnamed influencer wasn’t even trying to sabotage her necessarily, but was a secret FA who was trying to “enhance” her figure 😉. And, in that case, the diet was a resounding success. 

Side note, having never seen those TikTok leggings on anyone who actually already had an ass, the effect was stunning 🤩. Side side note, your hair and makeup were beautiful as always!

You literally always brighten my day! Thank you!

Link to review

I enjoyed the acting in this video. This seems so different from the normal personality I have seen in her other videos. Watching this just felt like I was watching a different character. I have purchased the Hooters videos, try on videos, or hanging with other models in videos. The personality portrayed in this video felt different. 

I went in expecting one type of video and this video surprised me giving me a different type of video. I went in buying based on the title of the video. I liked this video being rather than saying oh I have not gained weight; have I? This was almost like a promotion video advertisement on want to learn my secrets on how to have a body like this by eating the carbs or the ingredients to make a shake. 

I enjoyed this video because it showed someone who was positive & confident about their body vs embarrassed by how much they gained weight in their body. I liked that this was about embracing and showing off the body in how cool the body shape is rather than hide it. 

Thank you!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review