7 Screenshots

About This File

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š’๐š ๐š‹๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š—, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š™ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š๐šŽ ๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘.
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š’๐š, ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ!!
๐š„๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐š–๐šข ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ! ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š•๐š!
๐™ธ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐š• ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ.

๐š‚๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ- ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š-๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ.
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ. ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š–๐šข ๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š•๐š™ ๐š–๐šŽ.

๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐จ, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ! ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ!

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

StuckFan141

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video! I really hope to see more stuck content from you, especially with the Pooh character!ย 

Response from the author:

EEEEEeee! I'm so happy you reviewed! I will definitely do more stuck content! I'll have to come up with some creative scenarios!

Link to review
Guest spookysourdough

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

That was so very hot ๐Ÿ˜ if you're a fan of stuckage content, you should pick this up asap! I would love to see more stuck videos from you in the future ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much for reviewing!! Looks like more stuck content is the way to go! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Secondhelping123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A fantastic clip. This is one greedy Pooh bear. After getting herself wedged stuck, you'd think that her getting out would be her biggest concern, right? No. This Pooh bear wants food. All she wants is to eat and eat and eat. She looks so fat wedged under the table. Big fat ass and thighs squishing with every struggle and push. Her tummy hangs and she gorges. So hot. Can't wait to see more stuckage videos. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I'm glad you enjoyed watching me in my little predicament. ๐Ÿ˜…โค๏ธ

Link to review
Guest ssj300

11/10 video! I loved how you when you got stuck, you looked back in disbelief, like you were thinking "my ass can't be that fat, can it"? I also thought the vcr tape into was a really neat touch. I would to see more stuck videos in the future ๐Ÿ˜

I'm glad I was able to be convincing! Now, when I look around my place, I think I'm different things I might accidentally get stuck on. ๐Ÿ˜…

Thank you so much for reviewing!

Link to review
johnp0971

Oh wow you are really stuck.ย ๐Ÿท youโ€™re such a prized piggy. Just look at you stuff yourself and grow. Those jiggly angles of yours, moaning, and stuffingย are certainly worth the price.ย Thank you for the amazing video couch queen. You do not fail to impress. ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆย you guys are missing out!! Easy 10/10

Thank you so much! Who knows, maybe I'll get stuck on something else in the future. ๐Ÿคญ

Link to review
Johnwick2626

Literally the best fucking video Ive seen the way you blow up in the end is something to die for. ย Roundingย out beautifully, best creator on this app hands downย 

That's some very high praise! I appreciate your encouragement! ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review