8 Screenshots

About This File

black_dress_gif.thumb.gif.d4490509382e2f654c90b3e2730aab22.gif2086945428_blackdressgif2.thumb.gif.fff0974f761c8dfc82bcba74abcebb22.gif

A thin small girl with a flat belly no longer exists here anymore... this is what my clothes tell me everyday XD

I recently dug up my old waitressing dress and it is clear just how much WEIGHT I have put on since I originally got it 👀 

Nothing about this dress fits anymore...not a single inch of it. From my arms and shoulders, down to my thighs...every step of the way it protests as I try to SQUEEZE my heavy body behind the dresses buttons. The dress is sooooo tight it is literally painful for my fingers to do up the buttons. My buttons were also feeling the pain...in fact... one couldn't handle it for a moment longer😉

P.S it's 60fps 😘

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

yummycurves

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Just watched this video and I just want to say , you have a beautiful and vibrant personality and your gains are super sexy too.  😘

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review Yummy ❤️ I am sooooooo glad you enjoyed it XD this video was a really fun time to record hahaa

Link to review
Borghen

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video!

You've gotten fatter, softer, yet still well proportioned: your nickname is well deserved. I love how long you discuss your weight gain without rushing and you really do your best to fit in the dress (like the proverbial 10 pounds of sausage in a 5 pound bag).

The cherry on the cake is when you pop the button and are truly amazed at the achievement. Your laughter is contagious.

Thanks!

Thanks for the review! It all is still somewhat of a shock to me XD Now that summer is coming near it feels like I try on something that it too small atleast once a day🤣

Link to review
TarMinastir

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video once again, it's almost impossible to believe you used to fit in that dress considering the struggle we're witnessing here!
Your big, round belly is the clear winner in this fight though, and I have to say it's one of the best, most joyful button pop I've ever seen ☺️❤️
Just one more thing, I love how enthusiastic and fun you always seem, you manage to be sexy while not taking yourself too seriously and that's probably my favorite thing about your vids! 

@TarMinastir thanks for sending over some love 🥰I am always laughing because I still cant believe how small sooooo many of my clothes have gotten XD Also, there is something strangely joyful about popping a button 😂

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Let me begin by saying that your bra and panty set is a good choice for this video. It is especially revealing, and even with your nipples covered, it is hard to keep one's eyes off of your growing breasts. Secondly, let me say that you are correct when, at one point, you mention that you have grown in your arms, shoulders, etc. Some people gain mostly a belly, and they end up looking sort of skinny-fat. Other people gain all over. You are gaining all over, and the all over gain is more attractive, in my opinion, for lots of reasons. I can go into those reasons, if you want to know, but I do like the all over plumper you, and your belly really is a star in all of this because the rounder you get, the more it sticks out and calls attention to itself. And since you have such a great, round, deep belly button right in the center, sometimes the first thing I see is that wonderful button in the middle!! The dress is neat looking, and I'll bet you were lovely in it when you had that "one pack" you talk about, but I still think you are more attractive now, and trying on the dress gives us the joy of seeing the signs of your beautiful growth. Even though I know you have not been trying to gain, and have just been enjoying eating (which you do so well), the results of your enjoyment are showing. I LOVE IT! I also like the comments on this video and look forward to you doing something and getting "stuck" like Winnie the Pooh. Thanks for another great video!!😀😊😍

Hehe thanks Plump! It always surprised me when I try on old clothes xD In my mind I never felt thatttttt skinny xD I'm an "all over plumper" LOL loveeee that 😘

Link to review
Avataг

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members
On 2/10/2022 at 5:06 PM, Avataг said:

Boobs, boobs, boobs and maybe boobs. And all content about boobs. Also: Button pops, especially boobs popping buttons.

Well, it seems you got off to a good start. :lol: Also, it was way too cute to watch how excited you got when you popped that button. I knew you would have fun! :D

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

Thanks Avatar XD I was so damn shocked! I really could nooooot believe it hahaha. Like it didnt just fall off it FLEW over a metre🤣

Link to review