7 Screenshots

About This File

How many of us have ever fantasized about a fatter version of the world's beloved Disney Princesses? Well in this video featuring @LaurenLush as Cinderella, @Bella Abbondanza as Belle, and Casey as Snow White - this dream has finally been brought to life!

The girls have been working at Disney for a long time. They had some time off during quarantine and are so excited to get back to work. However, there's only one problem... they've put on quite a bit of weight during their time off and are worried that their outfits might not fit anymore. 

Watch Lauren, Bella, and Casey as they stuff each other into their too tight little princess dresses. Seams are bursting, boobs are exploding out of the tops, and not a single dress fits up over any of their fat round asses. They giggle and laugh as they struggle to get each dress on. 

I think it's safe to say that Disney needs come out with a plus size clothing line... 🌟

Find the rest of our content together here: Casey X Lauren Lush X Bella Abbondanza Videos

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LaurenLush

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

OMG!

Rewatching this and seeing our struggles into our dresses is amazing!👗

I forgot how gluttonous these princesses have been and how it really paid off! Lol

Disney has never seen hotter girls ever!🤤🤤🤤🤤

why isn’t there a plus size princess yet?!???

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As a guy I never really felt any relatable conection to the Disney Princess stories. I mean, the Prince Charming character pretty much just falls in love with the Princess without really getting to know her at all. Sleeping Beauty and Snow White were actually comatose in some weird witch's spell when the dude shows up and suddenly he's all in. At least Cinderella shared a dance with her beau before ghosting him just as the evening got going. I don't think any of these guys even knew the chick's name. But next thing ya know he's scouring the kingdom to find her slim ass. "Yo, I got so wasted at the Ball I can't even remember what she looks like. But the first chick that fits this shoe is good enough for me." Seriously bruh? WTF. 
But after seeing these 3 Beauties it all makes sense to me. Seeing Snow White's full round belly filling out her satin skirt... Heck I'm in love too. I don't think it was just an apple she ate though. Looks more like she lives next door to an apple pie bakery. The girls that originally inspired these fairy tales were probably sweet, fat and ample like our chuuby girls here. But Walt was selling a family friendly product. He couldn't afford to have men trying to hide hard dicks from their family as they stood in line for the log flume. So his solution was to cast skinny-assed, flat-chested waifs that were sure not to get anybody too excited to see them. I'm pretty sure it would be an entirely different park if the princesses were as well-fed, bouncy and developed as these three. Maybe they'd have a "Feed the Princess" booth with a huge line of Dads eager to pay up for over-priced fried dough. It'd probably be a good idea to have a quickie-divorce lawyer booth for skinny moms. They be so jealous after watching dad get all Prince Charming thirsty for our sexy plump Princesses. 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

now I know what women do before a night's out ;) really nice to see the 5 feet "Tall" Snow white, maybe in this fairytale the measurements are by width and not height ;) 

Link to review
Guest CurveKing22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It simply doesn't get any better than this! Three gorgeous fat princesses stretching out their Disney uniforms! It honestly is so freaking hot I nearly passed out 😍 Lauren especially is looking next level huge in her Cinderella outfit. What I would give to spend a day feeding and worshipping these three amazing women!!!! Worth every penny!!!!!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow this was such a good idea for a clip. I have always fantasized about the Disney princesses gaining weight. Like I wish I could find a weight gain artist online that did a commission of a comic for several of the Disney princesses. Lucky for me Casey decided to do this hot role play with Lauren and Bella as three Disney actresses that play Snow White, Cinderella and Bell in the magical kingdom amusement park of Disney. It’s so hot as they’re just now returning to work after an extended quarantine time off and all three women have done nothing but lie around, stuffing themselves nonstop. So, putting on their princess dresses is a bit of a chore since they’re much fatter than before COVID. Their bellies and ass are so big and wide they need to slide the dress on from overhead and to zip up the backs is a two person job since their so wide and plump with back fat. If I went to Disney and saw these three sexy fatties as princesses in the park I’d probably end up blowing my load right upon making visual contact. Who says fairytale princesses need to be skinny anyways? I’m betting there have been actual princesses throughout the ages that could have been spoiled rotten with food and added plenty of extra pounds while being waited on. I hope they hang on to these dresses for a sequel clip if they meet again for another collab since I imagine each beautiful model will have gained and grown even more for a great comparison to this hot clip. 😍😍😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Exactly how I like my Disney princesses, overfed, glutinous, and fat AF! 🐷🐷🐷😍😍😍 Each about two to three times bigger than the typical princess! The struggle of getting those dresses on, huffing and puffing 🥵, and ripping fabric is such a beautiful site to see! 🔥🔥🔥 For real though, why on earth are there no plus size princesses?!?! Enough of the twigs lol

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I liked this video. I was impressed that all of them were able to get in the Disney dresses at all. 

I think that @Bella Abbondanza visually looked the best  in her Belle dress for how it was able to show off her body even if parts of the dress were not working out. 

I think that @Curvage Casey looked the most like the Disney Princess she was portraying as #SnowWhite. I was surprised how easily Casey was able to get her Snow White dress on. I was expecting a much bigger struggle for Casey. 

I was really surprised that Bella was able to zip up @LaurenLush in this video. I honestly thought the zipper was going to snap at break at any moment. I liked that Laura was the last one to get into her Cinderella dress on because I liked how she was showing off how beautiful her body shape is as she was helping the other two get into their dresses. 

My only criticism or recommendation for a future video is that I wish that this was portrayed as the actual Disney Princesses in character vs portrayed as Disney Park employee doing Disney princesses who had gained weight during the quarantine. I can understand and make it believable that way to see Park employees vs actual Disney Princesses themselves. I could totally believe this look seen in this video for plus size Disney Princesses. But what I wanted to hear was how each of the characters in their world thought or would  react to their gains to hear how their family has reacted since they got married and made the gains. Or maybe different characters enjoyed how much they gained weight since becoming Married. I could see that as a future video. Or hear how do the Disney Princesses look at each other telling about denial on gains followed by them encouraging each other on what they enjoy about the others new look.

Response from the author:

We all appreciate your review but it was advertised appropriately for the content within. I don't feel that is really a fair disappointment because it was not advertised to be a video about the actual characters in their world. It was advertised as girls working at disney and outgrowing their dresses. I'm sorry it is not what you wanted, but I definitely recommend reading the descriptions in greater detail moving forward because this seems to happen a lot for you with our videos.

Link to review