3 Screenshots

About This File

You took Casey out for a romantic date and she REALLY overdid it this time... I mean, it's really just a miracle that she even fit through the door when you guys got home. 

You love to spoil your fatty and watch her indulge. She loves to eat rich yummy foods. I mean, who cares if the whole restaurant is staring? As long as it makes you happy, Casey will eat as much as you want. 

She sits down and gets her feet propped up while telling you how stuffed her big belly is. Casey ate way too much and her belly feels bigger than ever. Like a big inflated yoga ball growing by the second. You help her sit up and her horny rambles continue. She knew she should have slowed down at dinner... but you just kept ordering her more.

Her belly feels like its going to POP open... it's getting hard to breathe... the screen goes back and...... ⁉️

Another niche video from the Curvage Casey archives - enjoy ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

I love and appreciate how willing you are to try all sorts of different content. You are so creative and versatile, Casey! You continue to lead Curvage in all the right ways! ❤️ Thank you!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.