3 Screenshots

About This File

You took Casey out for a romantic date and she REALLY overdid it this time... I mean, it's really just a miracle that she even fit through the door when you guys got home. 

You love to spoil your fatty and watch her indulge. She loves to eat rich yummy foods. I mean, who cares if the whole restaurant is staring? As long as it makes you happy, Casey will eat as much as you want. 

She sits down and gets her feet propped up while telling you how stuffed her big belly is. Casey ate way too much and her belly feels bigger than ever. Like a big inflated yoga ball growing by the second. You help her sit up and her horny rambles continue. She knew she should have slowed down at dinner... but you just kept ordering her more.

Her belly feels like its going to POP open... it's getting hard to breathe... the screen goes back and...... ⁉️

Another niche video from the Curvage Casey archives - enjoy ❤️ 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FIL1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whohhhh sei così sexy in lingerie rossa con quella tua pancia enorme piena al massimo. Spieghi bene cosa hai mangiato e che lo hai fatto con piacere per soddisfare il tuo amore..

Hai proprio 1 gran pancia che assomiglia a un pallone da spiaggia gonfio al massimo.

Continua a mangiare e a diventare più grande. Ottimo il fatto che il grasso si deposita solo sulla pancia rispetto ad altre zone.. 🤩🤩🥰😍🤩

Link to review
bellydance4me

This clips is evidence of a true master of her draft. Literally stuffed full of triggers from start to finish this 5 minute clip could easily take you a week to watch. So skilfully simple she makes it all look so easy but I’ve been waiting for so long for a clip like this, the chat about being ready to burst pop explode is like none I’ve ever heard before. Breath taking, insanely hot , perfect!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Oooof this is hot to watch! I love watching Casey doing role play, it’s very fun to watch and imagine what it would be like if Casey could expand beyond capacity! I love to see more role play from Casey! This is awesome!❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

We all have a bit of peacock pride in us. While it is not always the most gracious behavior, we occasionally feel good to strut and parade our good fortune in public. That could be a favorite outfit, an insta-photo of a fancy meal, a nice car or whatever we are especially fond of. Imagine having the ultra-voluptuous Casey on your arm as you walk into a restaurant. How proud would you be as Casey's dinner date as she makes a public display of her healthy appetite. Her distended belly is evidence that she is always very well taken care of. This is not some once in a while feast, she is obviously accustomed to such grand nutritional fortifications. Thick, extremely developed and plump ripe. So yeah, as much as we love to see the community in awe of Casey, she is only pleased to make a devastating display of herself. But perhaps in her zealous feeding frenzy she has overdone it this time. She cant wait to get home and present to you how well fed she actually has become at dinner. So quickly she strips down to her cute lingerie to show-off what she knows you desire so deeply. Proud to be so Taut, Full and Fertile, so well-prepped for breeding.... filled right up to the brim... 

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

How I’d love to alleviate this over fed Casey. Casey is so hot talking to us after having stuffed herself beyond capacity, again, so much so that her belly is like a rock hard yoga befall ready to burst. This is a sexy role play because it still shows off Casey’s growing girth that is intimidating And overwhelming to say the least, but nonetheless sexy too. I wish I could be Casey’s feeder and kiss and massage her overstuffed belly until all the numerous foods she shoveled in her mouth earlier was settled as a permanent addition in her colossal belly and she was fully relaxed and ready for her snack or meal. 😍🔥

Link to review
Casanova Frankenstein

Very hot video. Who wouldn't want Casey for their girlfriend?

I can just imagine the waitresses snickering as they bring Casey her next bowl of pasta.  

Casey loves pleasing and knows how much of her being a total piggy in public turns you on.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

What an amazingly hot clip! Such a wonderful surprise too! These little special Casey clips are so sexy and fun! Expansion is soooo fucking hot, especially when it's CASEY!!! Such a big balloon! Cum watch this fat piggy role play some more!!! Loved it so much, Babe!!! 😍

Link to review
beluga90

Without a doubt one of the hottest clips Casey's ever done. Perfect amount of teasing, sensuality, and an absolutely explosive ending. Can't wait to see more.

Link to review
sajber

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Definitely not enough pop material on this site. Thx a lot Casey. Your belly play is A game as usual.

Link to review