5 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Act II of this saga!

IMG_20190313_165535.thumb.jpg.c65fb60b3a5152f9bfe9ed339439f34a.jpg

In this clip I will stuff myself with a Japanese meal while showing off all my curves and chubiness...

PREVIEW.gif.b16e174fe07f47b1ad1339da28ee2c24.gif

Sometimes, when I take sips from my drink, you will hear me burping!

PREVIEW_(2).gif.146c6c4fec90854ae33c5ead9ef6ba28.gif

In the end I am so stuffed that I can barely move, and start playing with my belly, slapping, jiggling, caressing it...

PREVIEW_(3).gif.4b28ed369b49fe63ae55890f10d09bfb.gif

Let me know if you wanna' see more thematic piggy sagas, enjoy! ❤️

Important info: After purchasing it, you will find that the video file has been split into two parts, this was done in order to preserve file size and the high quality of the footage. Worry not! As you can download both as many times as you want by only paying once.

Check out Act I here:

Act III is coming soon!

Other Files from Nicole Passat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nicole resumes in act 2, ready to get thicker and meatier while dining on a beautiful Japanese cuisine.

For the first half: 
The evening at such a lovely corner to feel so private and hold nothing back.  Her commitment to wear that tight dress and lick her beautiful fingers just makes such a picturesque scene.  I love how she bends over and examines herself too.

This video feels like a silent film even with the background noise.  There are so many cute sways and movements Nicole has to really flaunt her curves while she eats.

Appreciated this dinner date as it shows so many attractive things can happen without words halfway through.  

Loved the way her belly bloated after chugging, and yes while the lipstick may be gone as she says, the night is still young and she gets ever so delectable as this finishes.

Onto the 2nd half:
Nicole opens up with how attracted she is to everything she eats/drinks.  This is quite the marathon session; she even shows off more of her gorgeous belly by arching her back, and the view changes from below at times to show there's more to love with every morsel and caress.  She even says at one point shes too full to bend over; that's amazing determination as she does it anyway.

Bet those cute burps freed up just enough to make the magic continue.  She even slaps her taut belly like a drum.

As she gets up and turns around, I think I just noticed her booty got bigger.  Can't wait for part 3 to wrap things up.  

Link to review