9 Screenshots

About This File

SassyCassie wants to have a fat chat with you while she has a snack in one of her new outfits 🥰 

She didn’t realize how much bananas would make her burp.. 🙈 or how big she’s been getting.. 

Despite how bloated she gets she can still jiggle her fat squishy belly like the good piggy she is 🐷

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This was fantastic whether someone likes burps or not. The burps were great, though, especially the ones that seemed to surprise her lol, and if that’s not your thing the fat chat and belly play are to die for. Belly play is just fantastic generally, but the combination of the angles and angle changes, the outfit, her smile, and how all of her would jiggle is pure magic (especially her double chin, which is generally highly under appreciated in my opinion). Add to all that her thoroughly charming personality, and you’ve got an amazing video that’s well worth every penny, American or Canadian. 

P.S. the red hair looks great! 

Link to review
jj22

Omg, @SassyCassie is so beautiful and sweet!

The video opens with her deciding to eat some bananas - she looks so adorable and sexy in her strappy little outfit, and her smile could power a nuclear generator!  WOW.

She looks so pretty and happy as she eats the bananas.  Her conversation is great, too: I especially loved to hear her concerns about growing too quickly out her skimpy little 4X outfit.

If you've got an obsession with double-chins, then I would seriously advise you to buy this video.  Cassie has a double-chin to DIE FOR.

There's a lighthearted feel to the video, and there's actually something really refreshing about how the sexiness is utterly unforced - it's sexy because we're watching a very, very pretty woman with a perfect body and a wonderful, fun personality shoveling bananas into her eager mouth.  I will say that at 08:45 she puts the banana into her mouth so teasingly that my naughty mind immediately imagined something else banana-shaped going in.

There's no crappy rap music playing in the background (thank God), so there's lots of opportunities to hear Cassie's intensely appealing chat.  She's heart-meltingly adorable - really, if she was any sweeter she'd be a bowl of sugar.

There's loads of great chat but my favourite is this, at 10:37: "I can just feel myself getting fatter and fatter with every fucking bite I take."  Something about the way she says this makes me want to reach out and give her a belly-rub for being such a good big-girl.

After polishing off the bananas (that's a quarter of her recommended daily calorie intake!), she then proceeds to give a giggly, sexy body-tour of herself and her teeny-weeny little outfit.

A fab video from a sexy, beautiful, delightful woman with an awesome body.

Link to review