6 Screenshots

About This File

We just met for our first date. You’re shocked to see that I’m bigger in person than I am online. I made myself look smaller in my pictures. You reassure me telling me you like bigger girls. *In this scene, I angle the camera downwards so I look smaller than I am*

Fast forward a few weeks. I invite you to my place and you bring me lunch, I asked for a salad. Instead you bring me wendys. I sheepishly eat the burgers, trying not to inhale them as I desperately want to. You leave the room to see if I’m more comfortable eating alone. Now, I’m double fisting the sandwiches. *In this scene, the camera is straight on so I look a bigger than before, implying that you’ve been making me fat since we’ve been dating*

We’re a few months into the relationship, lounging on the couch, I look at you and tell you I need to go on a diet as I point out my “problem” area. I suddenly realize it’s you who’s getting me fat. All the donuts, burgers, pizza, late nights snacks and sugary drinks. It’s your fault. I finally give in and tell you my deepest, darkest secret..I lean in and whisper to you that I want to be the fattest girl you’ve ever seen. I tell you I notice that you get hard at the sight of my big belly since you’ve made massive. *In this scene, the camera is a little lower than my tits, focusing on my huge gut so you can really see just how fat you’ve made me* 

This is one of my fantasies so I am really turned on in this video..my moans, lip bites & seductive eyes portray that. Especially towards the end 🤤

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

scooberiffic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is an absolute classic from TBABBW and one that I would love to see recreated in the future as she keeps gaining more and more! The camera work is a thing of beauty where we’re able to see TBABBW grow before our very eyes!!😍 As always, watching TBABBW jiggle her ever growing belly is a highlight of this fantastic video! 5 stars and more and always looking forward to any new video she makes!😍

Link to review
Guest Balls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely perfect video the attitude change from body shy to hungry submissive feedee is incredible. The way her perfect heavy double belly sits in her huge wide lap as she tells you she wants to be yours and begging to be filled up is so attractive 🥵🥵 best clips available everyone should contribute to her world shattering gain💕💕

Link to review
Aria Bbw

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is so hot, you won’t be able to look away! The roleplay is perfect (probably because it’s a real fantasy🥵), and the end is so hot, I don’t want to give anything else away, but a must see!!

Link to review