2 Screenshots

About This File

Contains: Roleplay, Girlfriend Experience, BBW feedee, belly play and belly rubbing, soft tummy, Lingerie, POV Riding.

You get home with your feedee goth babe of a girlfriend, after a day of touring buffets, and you've been dying to rip each other's clothes off... But you're both just too full to f*ck, so lay back as Alara climbs on top of you and plays with her belly until you're both ready. She'll tell you all about how much she enjoyed the day, and show you how it turns her on.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Muted Decor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a hot video, would LOVE a version of this where you play with our belly as well though! v

Response from the author:

Oh my gosh, thanks so much for this review, that's great feedback! I'll start working on one with more belly play!! 🥰

Link to review
hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Within the first five seconds, as soon as I heard her sultry voice talking about how full she was, I knew I was going to love this video. This was a fantastic video idea, first of all. The idea of doing a multiple buffet date and then coming home and talking about it while the food digests is a dream that I didn’t even realize I had until I saw it here. I could almost feel her heat and weight on top of me, especially when she would lean forward or play with her belly 😍. And speaking of which, the description says that this video contains “soft tummy,” but that’s such a massive understatement. Her belly looked like warm dough, so soft and smooth and jiggly ❤️. Every part of this video was perfect: the video and audio quality, the acting, the lingerie and makeup, the belly play, all of it. This was my first video, and my only regret is that I waited so long to check her stuff out. 10/10 all the way. 

Response from the author:

Hamazon!! I'm so sorry I missed this sweet review, thank you! 

This is a fantasy right out of my hopes and dreams, I'm so glad you enjoyed!

Link to review