POV: Hot Tub Stuffing, outgrowing swimsuit in live time

$19.99

(10 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION - Kayla puts on an already tight-fitting swimsuit, but it goes on just nicely she gets loads of jack in the box and just keeps eating until she cannot anymore! she drinks a bunch of soda and burps a lot too! you can watch her expand in real-time watching her belly grow right before your eyes! it's lucky she can even get out of the tub! once out of the tub she shows just how big she has gotten! 

WHAT YOU GET!  You will see , stuffing, belly play, fingering belly, eating till i cant no more, burping, body show, before and after of a huge gut! 

SPECIAL ONE TIME REVIEW CHANCE!!! LOOK BELOW FOR DETAILS !

I will be making a huge stuffing video based on the purchases of this video alone INCLUDING REVIEWS!! FOR EVERY REVIEW this video receives I will eat a large item of food FULL OR NOT on a curvage made stuffing video! 

For example, if this video gets 20 reviews YOU WILL SEE me eat 20 large items of food in that video! The more reviews the fatter I will get! ❤️ this is only a result to the purchases on this particular video unless stated otherwise ❤️ 

reviews help me very much and your words are super important to me<3 

thank you all ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Really great video! Kayla looks great as every but I'm always wishing for a little more belly play

Link to review

Wow. This is the first video I’ve bought from @Kaybearcutie95, but wow it will not be the last. I was not prepared for just how *wide* she looks in her swimsuit, it is amazing. And even though I feel that pain of being so stuffed you feel sick, it’s hard to argue with the obvious results: breasts so large she had to lift them out of the way to show how stuffed she was, a belly that seemed determined to make her swimsuit bottom disappear, thighs that couldn’t help but hide the parts of the swimsuit bottom that her belly didn’t eat, and an ass that I can’t even describe because it was so amazing. 

And the hot tub setting at night was great! In the closeups, your skin sparkled like you used that skin cream with crushed diamonds in it. It just made the whole thing seem, idk, magical or dreamlike. 

Even without the comment incentive thing (great idea), I would’ve had to have commented just to say: 10/10. Her videos might be a little more, but they are so worth it. 

Link to review
Ilvg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kayla starts out overflowing her bikini in all the best ways to give a before view and talks about how fat she’s gotten and how she’s going to eat until her clothes don’t fit. Then she moves to the jacuzzi and gives a little role play with the camera by flirting and asking to be fed. Afterwards she moves on to eating lll the stuffing and giving seductive looks as she eats egg rolls. We get many camera angles showing off her soft sexy body and her belly expands throughout the video. Soon she’s made a major dent in the food and she’s burping and moaning about being too full. Luckily her feeder is there to convince her to force down a little more. There’s a cute part where Kayla gets caught in the jacuzzi and gets embarrassed along with the general adorableness of Kayla’s personality that you’d expect with her vids. Finally she shows off the after feast belly and there’s a very noticeable difference especially when she lifts up her huge heavy breasts and you can see how round and bow far her upper belly sticks out by the end. You can literally go to the beginning of the vid and fast forward to the end and see just how much she stuffed herself over the course of vid. Also the fact that the more reviews she gets, the more she will eat in the next vid, makes me feel like a wizard fattening her up with words ngl. So yea. Be a wizard, buy the vid, leave a review, fatten Kayla up… profit? 🧙🏾‍♂️

Link to review
Avataг

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

For example, if this video gets 20 reviews YOU WILL SEE me eat 20 large items of food in that video! The more reviews the fatter I will get!

Jersey Shore Ronnie Magro GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always great watching Kayla gorge herself! She has a wonderful belly and should continue to showcase it! Keep up the great work!

Link to review