8 Screenshots

About This File

Remember the dinner outgoing I had with @CharlieLatina, @FluffyLatinas and our beautiful friend guest @Mary Jane last time? Well, as you surely remember, I lost that race so this time we recorded the punishment I had to do, it consist in wearing a very tight corset while the girls feed me with lots of food they brought to me! This time it was 2 big size burgers, a KFC chicken bucket and two mashed potatoes little buckets... I have to say it was delicious but also... painful🔥

1.2.thumb.gif.9e9b76dcf89fcf004134ec83537eeeec.gif

51943250608_7dcbe64fac_c.thumb.jpg.e00534f01d94390c211232a63ca1735b.jpg

51943490229_488e0a112e_c.thumb.jpg.d4220d6cff96dccb68dcf6fbac02474c.jpg

51943781540_f7672274e0_c.thumb.jpg.f6ec59648479fb07e908a1816e1e56a2.jpg

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Plump_Love

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

As with all of your videos, you make eating look so yummy! Your friends add to it, and the interaction between all of you is fun too. This video took my breath away!! The tight corset looked uncomfortable, and even as tight at it was, it clearly couldn't hide the round belly you now have. I always look your little belly button too, and it was so deep and open once you removed the corset. But the part that is so amazing about this video is when you remove the corset and expose your breasts. Even though your arms are covering them, the sight is glorious! While your belly has been growing, your breasts have been too, and this was a wonderful sight to behold. Every one of your fans HAS TO SEE THIS!! I love seeing you continue to grow! This is another successful video! Thank you.☺️🥰

Response from the author:

Thank YOU, all of you know I really love everything I put into my mouth and enjoy it as it was the last time I could try it, and also before recording this I was starving!! That's why you can see me as a little hungry puppy since the clips starts but the challenge was to resist eating with the corset on, which was a really hard one to do but I think the result was totally worth it when I see comments like this 😍

Link to review