3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip features great camera quality with TONS of amazing views of belly, thighs, ass and boobs. Truly a POV experience and one of my HOTTEST roleplay clips yet!

You have been called into your hot teacher's office after class to discuss your recent test grades which... leave a lot to be desired. Though you know you're in trouble, you can't say you mind the opportunity to be one-on-one with your teacher who you have been crushing on hard all year. There's just so many things about your teacher that drive you wild. The way her wide ass looks so collosal when she bends over to pick up her pencil, the fact that you can always see her huge belly and belly button outline in her tight skirts, that bit of cleavage that always grabs your attention, and of course- her absolutely MASSIVE weight gain that you've drooled over throughout the past year as she steadily added nearly 100 pounds to her voluptous figure. You've fantasized daily in class about the opportunity to feed her, to make her plump, wide body too big for her chair, to see that huge belly finally freed from the restraints of her clothes...

And today, all of your wildest, kinkiest fantasies just might come true when she makes you the offer of your dreams...

This clip contains: 🍎 POV roleplay teacher/student fantasy 🍎 dominant bbw 🍎 TONS of amazing angles of my voluptous body 🍎 weight gain chat 🍎 belly play 🍎 teasing 🍎 tight clothing 🍎 lots of ass views 🍎 your hottest feedee teacher fantasies coming true!

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow, CGGF was not kidding when she said this is one of the hottest clips ever. 🥵 where do I even begin? For one thing  I've already had to watch this multiple times and I just bought it, so that should say a lot. I would feel like the luckiest guy with CGGF as my teacher, especially with those views. This made all my teacher/ dominant feedee fantasies come true all in one clip. Not to mention, the quality of the clip is top notch 👌 and all the angles of her huge belly, thighs and booty are enough to drive a man mad 🤤 It goes without saying that CGGF makes the most convincing teacher because her acting skills are always incredible. She's already a total bombshell babe to start,  but there's just something extra hot about her clips because she's one of those models who you can tell is very genuinely into this fetish and knows how sexy she is with all those killer curves. This would be a definite 6/5 stars from me

Link to review
Miss Magpie

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is so hot 🥵 omg! First off, CurvyGothGF looks stunning in her sexy teacher get up! But the scenario she’s playing out and her performance are just amazing! She’s very good at role play and this one is just so good! Definitely worth a buy!

Response from the author:

Ah, thank you SO much, lovely! You’re so sweet 🥲 this made my night, thanks so much 💕💕

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is CGGF best RP yet she is your teacher and your grades have been slipping because you have been distracted and it’s not hard to see why 😍. I love that you start the clip chewing on some chocolate before seeing how round CGGF looks in this dress 🥵 seriously you must check out this clip asap the wobbling, jiggling of her belly and 🍑. Obviously 5 stars as ever I don’t want to spoil to much here, don’t miss out on this amazing clip. I’m going to watch it again right now. Plus I would definitely love to see a sequel to this later in the year if the dress still fits or even if it doesn’t 🤤 because it’s already looking tight on you.

Link to review
boss frond

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is incredible! Great, high quality role play, really hot scenario and she looks absolutely incredible.I can't believe how big her belly has gotten!

Link to review
Jiffy2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well the content of this is every bit as fantastic as the description says. 

CCGF looks absolutely incredible squeezed into those tight clothes and my jaw dropped as she released her belly and butt! 

Brilliantly acted, Brilliantly shot..  a brilliant fantasy. Loved it. 

Link to review