🥵stare into my eyes and binge eat with me🥵

$7.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Hi papi😍

watch me stuff my face with the fattiest food I could find💦🥵I just can’t stop spilling food all over myself as i force it into my mouth❤️ Why do I get so out of breath?🙄 I just can’t stop eating!  Maybe I owe you a “what I eat in a day” video so you can see just how much I stuff myself 😏❤️

Other Files from rosie_brook1

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

shield

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great vid from rosie! I actually really enjoyed the talking, it's always entertaining and relevant! The description of what she ate today was SO HOT and she let out some really sexy burps too! I'd love to see a "what i eat in a day"-style vid or even just more stuffings! One other suggestion is to try standing up at the very end of the stuffing so we can see more of you from different angles, but this is still incredible! Can't wait for more!

Link to review
martingump

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Honestly, Rosie..... You just get more and more beautiful.

Now, we finally get to see how you've done it. 😁

Link to review
ursamajor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You've really blown up so fast and gotten so big! It's very lovely, and no surprise with how much binge eating you've done 😩

Would you ever do a mutual weight gain clip, or feeder clip? I'd love to see you encourage others to grow with you!!

Link to review
xTom420

Wow this is such a sexy video Rosie is so cute I love that she’s so forgetful I find it so funny 😂 you’re looking so jiggly now, I hope you are feeling all good now after your illness! definitely recommend this video especially for some of the angles at the end 🥵 

Link to review