5 Screenshots

About This File

Miss Magpie loves a theme almost as much as she loves DONUTS!!! 🍩🍩🍩 For this video she has squeezed into her tight donuts panties and her new little ‘I ❤️ Donuts’ shirt in case her big, fat body didn’t make that clear already 😂 She spends this video cramming her face full of donuts and potato chips, because you know Miss Magpie LOVES her salty & sweet combination 😉 She also talks to you about how fat she’s getting and you can see her nearly orgasmic reaction to delicious food! This might be some of her best fat chat yet! She giggles in amusement as she makes observations about her doughy body! She notices how close her belly is to touching the couch and even struggles to hoist he fat ass off of it! There’s also a lot of jiggling and fat play in this video. Watch her shake and clap her enormous ass while eating donuts! Hope you enjoy this almost as much as fat Miss Magpie enjoys her donuts! 😏 🍩 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

gr1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really enjoyed how your shirt does not want to stay to cover your belly. I hope you keep it until you cannot even put it on.

Response from the author:

Glad you liked it 😁

Link to review
Heavyhitter

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Miss Magpie is a quickly becoming a Curvage superstar! She stuffs herself with donut after donut until her new "I ❤ donuts" shirt refuses to stay down, exposing her ever expanding belly. Luke the truly insatiable growing goddess that she is, she had to have something salty with all of these sweets, so she starts making donut sandwiches using chips as the bread 😨😍😨

After seeing this video it's no wonder why Miss Magpie isn't just growing in popularity but is also rapidly growing out of her wardrobe 🍩🍩🍩👕🍩🍩🍩... SERIOUSLY 🔥🔥🔥 stuff here!!!

I'm looking forward to the next stuffing FOR SURE ❤🙃

the simpsons donuts GIF

I appreciate the review!!! Thank you so much!!! 🥰Food Eating GIF by SLOTHILDA

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

No wonder Miss Magpie has grown so soft and fat when her dinner consists of donuts and chips. She looks so hot sitting there with her hips spread out to the sides and fat belly spilled out into her lap. Her shirt kinda fits most of her body but stands no chance around her midsection. The thick ever expanding roll of fat keeps rolling it up. Love the view at the end where she stands and turns sideways while jiggling her bulging stuffed gut. It's so soft and jiggly but also sticks out quite nicely and looks so damn sexy.

I’m so glad you enjoyed! 😊 thank you so much!!

Link to review
Vulkan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

oh wow amazing!!! video we need more videos like this, you eating so much food and incredible burps ;) 

One note --> I would like the videos where you eat a lot of food to have a little longer the part (aftermath) where you show your big belly, in general I hope there are more videos of you binge eating ;), maybe one where you push your big belly to the limit, how much food are you able to eat in one sitting? 😏

Thank you so much!!! I will definitely show more of the aftermath in future videos! I plan to do more stuffings, so we will see! I’m definitely more of a grazer when it comes to eating but sometimes I definitely overdo it haha

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

My 1st miss magpie vid and damn what a belly she already has caused by eating many sweet treats like this no doubt and by sitting on her big 🍑 I love how jiggly it is and wow the cellulite on it 😍. Her new I ❤️ donuts shirt keeps rolling up to reveal her spare tire as she calls it, she is amazed when her belly touches the couch too. Plenty of belly jiggling in this clip also love the donut underwear and the jiggling of your 🍑 it’s so hot your belly covers your underwear when you are sitting stuffing your face. It’s a really struggle for you to get off the couch near the end too and that huge burp you did in the last few seconds of the clip 🥵. 5 stars miss magpie or should that be 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 😂.

OMG Thank you!! I’m so glad you liked it! I sure liked those donuts 😏 

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

What can you say about a chubby girl devouring donuts faster than the speed of light! 
MM has clearly put on a few lbs since she started on Curvage, her ass is getting massive! 
Fantastic clip, I urge you to get this one! 

Thank you so much!!! 🥰

Link to review