6 Screenshots

About This File

Casey digs in to 3860 calories of greasy fatty Shake Shack and updates you on alllllll the hot embarrassing moments she's had recently in her day to day life!

Casey starts out totally unstuffed without eating at alllllll yet for the day and devours her food in only 20 minutes ... you can literally see her belly expanding as she gives you all the horny details of her daily life recently! She goes into detail about some embarrassing moments at work, shopping for bridesmaid dressing, and so much more. Being a big growing fatty comes with lots of embarrassing comments & situations and Casey looooves to get off on every single one. 

The food disappears so fast, it hardly even phases her. This stuffing is shot totally un-cut so you can witness it in it's truest form. Casey's so clearly turned on by everything - the stories she's telling, the food she's eating, and her massive round gut expanding. You do NOT want to miss this! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

OMG colossal Casey is so crazy hot! Ok so, I was so excited to watch this clip and as soon as I started my first thought was “wow Casey is looking noticeably bigger, she must have had a long day of stuffing herself before filming this”. That’s when Casey says that’s she’s been looking forward to this stuffing clip since she hasn’t been able to eat all day. Then I’m thinking “wow, this is how big Casey looks now on an empty stomach?!” She looks so massive and beautiful and to make things even better I’m about to watch her stuff herself with shake shack and see her planet sized belly expand even more as she fills it up and recaps some recent fat moments in her life. I could have jumped out of my seat I was so excited and turned on. Casey talked about some fat moments at work with clients and preparing for a wedding she will be in, and fitting into her dress, but I truly could not get over how huge Casey is looking now. Her double chin seems to be growing at faster pace and soon enough Casey’s jawline with vanish along with her neck. Her plump back fat rolls are protruding out more where it’s difficult to tell where some of the straps of the lingerie outfit she’s wearing wraps around to on Casey. I also like this outfit because it frames her fupa pretty well, that is when you can spot her fupa because of course Casey’s gigantic, sexy belly will always seem to dominate the rest of her. I feel like if Casey ever decides to pursue the immobile fat life, when she gets there she would be mostly a giant round belly with a few spots on the perimeter that are her head, hands and feet. Another thing that is clearly growing is Casey’s insatiable appetite since she comments how it was nice telling us about her latest fat moments and eating this “small stuffing” from shake shack so clearly Casey’s hunger is getting as big as the rest of her where this was more a snack until she has her actual meal or big feast. All in all I’m so aroused, hard and couldn’t ask for a hotter lady to get me off. If I could giver her 10/5 stars I would. 🤯😍🔥🥵👍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love it! Love it! LOVE IT! I love watching Casey eat mounds of food and moaning and rubbing her big gut!😍 I especially love hearing Casey tell stories in her life and they are fun to listen to!❤️ I love hearing Casey’s beautiful voice!🥰

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Super Blob Casey pounds down burgers and fries while slurping shake! This woman has truly become a BLOB! Super sized is definitely on the horizon with the way she's been eating and drinking as of late! No review could ever do justice to how big and wobbly her gut is, nor how inflated and how much of a fat circle her face has turned into! This lady will not stop till she is the roundest human on earth!!! Then, there is her adorable story telling combined with her intermittent moans as she practically makes love with the food! Prepare yourself about mid-way for the burp of Casey's career as well! This clip has it all and will undeniably leave you turned on and begging her for more!!! Casey, this is a classic clip and is now my new favorite!!!! BUY BUY BUY!!! GROW GROW GROW!!!! 😍

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Casey is Boston Fat. Do ya know what I mean? Every bit of her body appears as plump as can be. She has that full rounded ultra-swollen look about her. This globular perfection is accentuated because she is a wee little nugget at just barely 5 foot tall. A plump little dumpling. So much so that every day complete strangers are compelled to comment upon her figure. Think about that. When was the last time you ran into a woman and just starting talking to her about her body? Nobody does that. How shocking is it to see her in real life that this is a common experience for Casey? Even very big and famous belly models are amazed by Casey's superb roundness. How does she acquire and maintain this desirably thick physique? To be fair, genetics plays a huge factor and Casey is amply blessed. Perhaps her years as a top athlete have given her a dense muscular skeletal frame to support her supple fats. But there's also the fact that Casey is so dedicated to her physical development. She keeps up a constant flow of rich calories. Always eating dense nutritious foods supplemented by body-building shakes. At any given moment Casey is fully topped off and eating still. So yeah, she looks like she is about to burst because she is. That's why this clip is so special. We see Casey with a rare empty tummy to see that lovely plump belly soft and spilling onto her lap. This video shows the belly as she fills it to the brim. Most of us can walk and chew gum at the same time. But in under 20 minutes Casey devours more food than two people will eat all day. And it's no big deal for her. She is simultaneously able to tell us stories about astonishing people as she gratefully and lovingly caresses and proudly pats her big round belly. By the end she is at her normal cartoonishly balloon-like plumped up self. She knows you are turned on, she is turned on herself as she bounces her full belly on her lap. What would you say to this girl if you ran into her on the streets of Boston? Would you be able to maintain proper social decorum? Or would you become another episode of Casey's proudly "Embarassing Moments"? 

Link to review
ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Superhot moments from her life and greedy eating at the same time! sexy burps and moans, cheap price for a long video, just perfect! seeing Casey eat and drink 3860 cals while I drink a 1 calorie soda makes the experience even better ❤️ 

Link to review