Eating is my cardio, out of breath aftermath showing off my stuffed body

$3.99

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I just finished enough food to put out a regular person forever and I want you to experience it as close as possible. The best thing would be to have you with me but hey, it's something!

Lots of angles and I talk about my body and how it feels.

I stand over the camera to give you the best view of my lovely huge belly, kneeding it and showing how heavy it hangs. 

If you hate moaning and stuffed sounds from a miserably full Swedish Butterball this will be a horrible experience for you 😂

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was phenomenal. Truly. @SwedishButterball always takes stuffing to its painful extreme, and this video is the beautiful aftermath. The way her belly sits almost halfway down her lap, so round and obviously heavy is almost too much. But then come the angle changes, and suddenly you’ve reached heaven; you’re fully enraptured. You catch yourself drooling because she looks so bewitchingly beautiful that you forget to close your mouth while you’re listening to her describe what it feels like to be that full and that fat, while you’re staring at her cellulite-packed thighs and round, heavy, proudly stretch marked belly hang over you. And then the video ends, and you slowly come back to yourself before hitting replay. 

10/10 video all the way 😍 

Link to review
xlg_98x

THE hottest angles you've ever seen, perfection. There's not a second where you won't be lost in the different perspectives and curves of her sexy bloated gut; especially when it's hanging directly above you (spoiler alert). The belly play is phenomenal, tremendously hot. I melted each time she dropped her belly, as it would bounce up and down, jiggling around the whole way. Butterball's belly is more hypnotic than ever, and with the sexy chat, moaning, and beautiful belly angles, it's an instant classic. 🔥💗

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 💖

So happy you liked it and took your time to leave a review ❤️

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

Another amazing video by the beautiful and gorgeous butterball gal. She's gotten so big and full from loads of food or doin air inflation, but she'll never stop getting bigger until we'll fall in love with her. 🥰

Link to review
Ilvg

SB starts off bloated and round with her upper belly firm to the touch. Her massive belly weighing heavily on her thighs as she breathes heavily and talks about how fat and full she is. Then she put her phone on the floor and shows what it looks like with her towering over the camera with a great view of her thick jiggly thighs and swollen wobbly gut from below. If that wasn’t enough she bends over to show her belly hanging over the camera. Legit got flashbacks to the last time I was belly smothered especially with her heavy breathing as she struggled with the weight of her heavy gut. There’s belly play and plenty of fat chat to enjoy. Loved it from beginning to end

Response from the author:

I love reading everything you write ❣️ I'm so thankful 💗

Link to review