4 Screenshots

About This File

One of my lovely fans was kind enough to send me some whey powder so I went ahead and made up my very first gainer shake.

Watch me make it and shake it, adding in some extra tasty ingredients to create a delicious, fattening beverage.

Also, it's a Princess Blurmy clip so of course there's belly on show and me making a mess :)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Everything to gain with PrincessBlurmy here. It honestly feels like a cooking show to see how hyped she is and showing off how to make this shake. The belly peeking out at the bottom is so cute. Love the pink hair and thin eyebrows too.

She gives great vibes to envision having more to love. I love how distracted she is by the Nutella. It's so good to watch, licking the spoon and her fingers sensually. It is cute that she made a mess and licked her arm too, and the shake jiggling was awesome.

Just wish there was more than underbelly to see as I didn't see that last preview pic that shows her beautiful belly button in the video. Funnel sounds like a great follow up.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Brilliant video of Princess Blurmy! 

At 200lb, she is noticeably thicker and curvier than before, her pretty face plumper with a cute double chin, her jiggly soft big belly hangs below her tight black t-shirt and moves so erotically as she prepares and devours her shake with immense enthusiasm.  Such a sweet voice and smile too.

The introduction of the funnel at the end shows how she’s taking things up a notch and will be devouring many more heavy shakes to grow into a BBW befitting one of the lead characters from her amazing stories. 

More belly play and fat chat would be lovely next time please 😊

Response from the author:

That is so sweet, thank you so much!

Don't you worry the follow up funelling will have plenty of belly in it 😁

Link to review