450+lbs SSBBW sitting in an average sized chair=lots of creaking..epic failure

$3

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Trying to fit into chairs nowadays is getting to be more and more of a difficult task. I figured I’d show you what it’s pretty much like anytime I have to sit in a chair in public. This one is a little smaller so it’s even harder leaving me out of breath and panting so loud you can hear it. 😏

I sit the chair down on the floor and slowly plop myself on the chair, almost breaking it immediately as it bends backwards unnaturally. After adjusting and showing off my massive lard body from the front, side and back- I then transition over to the couch. I set the chair down and as soon as I sit down you begin to hear the moan of the couch. With every motion I make, my couch meant to hold at least 5-6 normal sized humans begs multiple times for me to relieve it of all my weight. 😍🥵

Can you imagine what it’ll be like to try and squeeze my blubber in chairs when I’m bigger?🥵🤤  

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Alos

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Great video. Would love to see more videos like this in the future with chairs, hammocks, swings, etc.

Thanks for sharing

Response from the author:

Will do!! Thank you I’m so glad you enjoyed it🥰 @Alos

Link to review