4 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah is your best friends sister  and she is just your type… FAT. You love going over to their house because she is always wearing the tiniest clothes and letting it all hang out. You love to secretly watch her in her bedroom because she’s always playing with her belly and thighs and making her fat jiggle… but what happens when she catches you ? 

{ video includes; pov, belly play, role play } 

Reviews are alway appreciated, you guys always have the sweetest things to say 🖤

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Wow 😍  Looks like I need to go over to my best friend house more often 😉   

Savannah is extremely sexy showing off his massive belly and thighs as she slowly seduce you 🥵 The role of being your best friend sister telling you how she known all along you had a crush on her give off this power feeling from her. For the low price as well, this video is a great buy and I strongly recommended starting to watch @SavannahMontana clips. Each clip keeps getting better and sexier, after watching this clip you will be wanting to buy all her videos 😍 

Link to review
CCT0ny

Fuck you are so damn hot! You are perfect in the video from how you tease me with both your speech and belly play! Your belly looks extremely sexy in this video, my mouth was watering! I honestly can see why I would have a huge crush on you! I'd gladly play with your entire fat, blubbery body, and rub it as much as you want! I'll even give your belly plenty of kisses! If you were my best friend's sister, I honestly don't think I'd be able to control myself. You are just so gorgeous! You are absolutely perfect, Savannah!

Link to review
Goopis

Honestly the best model to come to when it comes to RP on the site drives me wild!!!🙏

Link to review
Robert13

Savannah was so hot and sexy this entire video. I absolutely loved this, from the way she talks so sexy to you, to how she juggles that gorgeous belly. She’s just amazing ❤️😍

Link to review