5 Screenshots

About This File

When you last saw your coworker, she was about 200lbs less than what she is now. No wonder when she came huffing and puffing into the meeting, her huge gut burst the lower button on her obviously now too small shirt (slow motion button bursting🥵) The button flies across the room & everyone looks at her. She’s so embarrassed and whispers how she can’t believe how much weight she’s put on. 

She continues to take notes- or so you thought. Your boss ends up calling her out for not working and makes her turn her laptop screen around. To nobody’s surprise who has seen her massive weight gain, she is on DoorDash looking for food minutes after the company just had a lunch catered. Can you imagine what she’s going to look like at the next in person meeting? 😏 

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Ricolo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

bigassbbw looks gorgeous & lobe when she shows us her profile....her body is so wide 

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 5.32.30 AM.png

Link to review
scooberiffic

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh what I wouldn’t give to be in the office with TBABBW!!😍 I know I’d be the one ordering her extra surprise door dash or leaving a dozen donuts on her desk each day! The look on her eyes when the button flies across the room is of pure shock, yet we all know she’s feeling sheer delight as another shirt bites the dust which means she’s gaining more and more!😍 Another 5 star review for the 2022 curvage newcomer of the year!!😍

Link to review