I eat 5k+ calories in 20min, get on all 4’s & eat cake while making my couch creak & moan🤤

$8.99

(4 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

*intro price today only $6.99 going to $8.99*💕

This 20 minute video is me doing what I do best…stuffing my bottomless pit of a stomach with enough food to feed a family for a day. I didn’t think I could be any more insatiable and gluttonous but recently…I’ve noticed I’ve been hungrier, even quicker after thousands of calories.

Calories/items eaten in this video😋

Soft pretzel -520

jar of melted cheese- 500

Corn dog-550

Dr. Pepper -150

Buffalo chicken roller bites x 2=500

Ranch 2 oz cup- 340 calories (I love how small amounts of fattening ranch is🤤🐷🐮😍)

Beef jerky- 140

(25 ish) Doritos -350

rotisserie chicken- 600

Mashed potatoes-400

Mac n cheese- 350

Cookies n cream cheesecake-730 calories 

Dr Pepper-300

Total- 5,430🤤

I also describe a really hot dream of mine that left me  waking up extremely turned on. Because I love giving you quality content, not only do I stuff myself with 5k+ calories (including a WHOLE rotisserie chicken)- I also fondle my massive belly almost every second of the video, play with my deep cave-like belly button, & you’ll never believe it but there are 2 fairly decent sized items shoved in my belly rolls in this screenshotAA7C6F2D-351B-47CB-AA6B-05B53E82E876.jpeg

Annnnnndd then I get on the couch on all 4’s and you can hear my giant sectional moaning & creaking, begging for me to get off of it. I swear this couch is gonna break any day & when it does, I’ll make sure to get it on video 😏 I shake ALL my blubber for you and if you can make out what’s what on my massive body, kudos. I end the video with an oink, like a true piggy🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so beyond happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you’d like to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest curves_fan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing video! 😍😍 I loved the rotisserie chicken section, was so sexy when you took on the whole bird... I feel like you could handle 2 rotisserie chickens easily 🤤 would love to see you get naughty with that! 

chicken rotisserie GIF

Response from the author:

Ohhhh I can definitely take on 2 😈😈

Link to review
hamazon

Within the first two seconds I was hooked by how low those thighs were hanging and how you just tore those corn dogs apart 😍. It’s like you’re hungrier every day! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: your gluttony is truly, sincerely inspirational. This whole video was just like this altar to eating whatever you want and however much of it you want, and it was transcendent. I don’t know how fast a human being can gain weight, but you might have whatever that record is best because you somehow look fatter in every video. 

P.S. maybe a fun challenge? I used to work with this guy who would eat a whole rotisserie chicken (down to the bones) on his lunch break in about 15 minutes. Can you beat him? 😉

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🥰 I can definitely beat that record 😏 @hamazon

Link to review
scooberiffic

This video is a prime example of how TBABBW keeps up her growing figure!😍 The speed of her gorging is a sight to behold, and don’t forget watching that ever growing belly getting more stuffed as the video plays out!😍 Love the ah it hangs between her knees and can’t wait until it touches the floor!!😍 Another fantastic video from the stuffing queen of curvage! 5 stars and more!!😍

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starts the vid eating immediately. No words no scenarios just pure gluttony. We get a phenomenal view of her belly, thighs, and fupa. It never occurred to me that thigh hang is a thing but if there was ever an example of it BAB has it in the best way. There’s literally nothing I can compare it to you just have to see them. Then she unleashes her belly and waves cascade across her soft jiggly body as her gut smacks against her thighs. Soon she’s done eating her pretzels and talks about a dream she had. She’s become such a pig that she’s dreaming about food and waking up turned on. She barely gets the story out from getting distracted by playing with her bellybutton. She even talks about getting wet just seeing food shortly before reminding us of her eternal feud with vegetables.  Then there’s a sped up portion where she snacks on chips until it’s time to eat her rotisserie chicken. The way her face lights up after the first bite of chicken like she just unlocked the next level of gluttony is so damn hot. But not only did she get a whole chicken but family sized sides of mac&cheese and mashed potatoes too. There’s another cute moment when she bites into the mac&cheese and her eyes goes wide and she starts eating faster. Then there’s the moans, belches, and belly play all throughout the vid that leads up to BAB placing objects in her rolls and bouncing her immense girth on the hardest working couch in the business trying to dislodge them. Seeing whether or not she was successful is definitely worth the price of admission and that’s before she goes on all fours and starts eating cake. Her huge breasts and massive rolls wobbling against the cushions as she gorges ontop of a creaking couch only a couple stuffings away from collapsing. With the way BAB is going I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s even fatter in her next vid.

Link to review