Submissive and Breedable 2

$4.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to the Piggy Farms, on your last visit you saw a plump pig ready to be sold for breeding and feeding. You may have thought you were going to take her home today, but I have a special suprise: a new pig fresh off the truck! I suggest you get a good long look at both of these sows before making your final purchase. You'll recieve a quick body tour on these piggies, allowing time for comparisions and contrasts and you'll hear about their histories and past lives before they arrived at the Piggy Farms.  And by the end of the video you'll have seen everything you need to see in order to decide on who to take home: including a greedy little encounter between the two pigs and a single oreo cookie. That can't end well. And who knows? Maybe you don't have to make a choice at all....

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GekkoV

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Love the new girl in this video, I wish I could find out more about her! Despite that, this is more or less the same of the last, which is a sham considering that there are two bbws here. But the last clip is still pretty solid, so you're getting a good video here.

Response from the author:

She's @Devi Thikk Check her out!

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Five stars!

The first video in this series hit all my kinks and it hit them hard. This time, we have twice the pets to choose from, so twice the pleasure. I'd gladly see more of this series, with more feeding, oinking, and talk of breeding and fattening. This is a unique and wonderful concept, executed well.

Link to review