7 Screenshots

About This File

👻SO HOT IT MIGHT BREAK THE INTERNET👻

This clip contains-

::Cow roleplay/cake stuffing on all fours/ messy eating/Ice cream chugging/ Peanut butter chugging/ moaning/ uncomfortably full painful bloating/ weigh in / fat chat::

It’s a real rollercoaster and my most epic painful stuffing to date! 

Jersey was a blue ribbon winning cow for years, when her friend calls her to say she won’t win the county fair this year, Jersey decides to step it up a notch to make sure SHE is the hottest, fattest cow at the county fair. But the fair is tomorrow! She’s only got one more day to prepare! 
She needs one more HUGE stuffing to ensure she’s the winner! 

She eats cake on all fours, moaning and shoving her face into the cake. She’s really enjoying this! This cow loves being a total pig! Soon she’s breathing heavily and moaning, bouncing her belly against the floor while she eats and whines about being so full! But she has to win! She has to keep going! 

She washes down her cake with melted ice cream and melted peanut butter, she’s a mess by the time she’s done, rubbing herself with cake and ice cream, moaning and panting but so proud she was able to eat that much! Surely she’s fat enough to win the county fair now! 

She needs to know for sure so she weighs herself! How much do you think she gained just from all this fattening food?! 

We close on the day of the fair, jersey is all cleaned up and looking fat and proud as she takes you on a tour of her fat luscious body, letting you know there really is no contest. Everyone knows Jersey cows are the best!! 

E2144622-13CB-4953-BE75-24891D30AFAD.thumb.gif.25e54619f3235158a39057fe1edb0f93.gif789581F9-E8E3-472A-BF91-CE441D01CC66.thumb.gif.292d0f49b1ccffb2495667c923730fbb.gif8D8E7752-F14C-4B5F-B414-BBBA22531168.thumb.gif.3725c4b9a4325bfde3b199202d629511.gif2A24F1A6-87E7-437D-9AB6-951C0A97E020.thumb.gif.f5fdd0f2993f362a8fca451567602688.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Moon_23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Late review and All but I can’t wait for the next video like this because holy shit this was next level. 

There are very models that really exhibit their love for this kink and Jersey is one of them.  200/10

Response from the author:

Hell yes I love that you’re deep diving into the classics 🥰

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

Very very sexy and incredible! The moaning is off the charts and adds to the enjoyment as she engages in pure gluttony…and wow has she grown since her starting weigh in. Hoping to see more like this down the road and hopefully an updated measurements video soon!

You’re right I do need a proper measurement and weigh in but imagine how big I’ll be by then !!  

thank you for the awesome review!!! 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Oooof, this was one sexy and deliciously fattening video to watch! If only there were more county fairs every year like this! I’d pay extra to see an eating contest!😍 An absolute must watch video you can’t miss!

😍OH HELL YEAH BABE! 
thank you for the awesome review! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

15/10!! MY JAW WAS ON THE FLOOR THE WHOLE TIME!!! This is without a doubt the hottest and sexiest video my eyes have ever seen! Its also the hottest video in the history of curvage!!! WOW!! Jersey truly is the prize cow she definitely wins the blue ribbon holy fuck!! Nothing is hotter than someone eating on all fours and getting extremely messy! You can see all of Jersey and her fatness on full display you can see all of her rolls too many to count! How fat that ass truly is like its the biggest ever, how massive her hips and thighs are! Jerseys belly has gotten so big it touches the floor when shes on all fours!!! DAMN!!! The moaning from eating and being visibly full and uncomfortable is so sexy!! You can see at the end just how bloated she truly is and its amazing!!! Wow!! And her tits are extremely massive and look FULL of milk!! Its true Jersey cows do give the best milk!!! The weigh in at the end holy shit! Jersey has gained so much weight!!! She shows off her sexy body and all her milky goodness! The sexiest cow ever!!! This is a must buy, hottest video ever!! DONT BE A FOOL buy this now!!!!!! 

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! 🥰

Link to review
not a real member

Amusement Park Fun GIF by euphoriaThis is my view ,at a state county fair ,we’re the fattest cow ,🐄 blue ribbon competition takes place at midnight,🌙 we’re all of the flashing ,and dazzling lights, are all lit up red white and blue wow GIF by Bomb PopI Did It Win GIF by Susanne LambCrown Homecoming GIF by University of Kentucky and crowned 👑 grand champion and  winning 🏆 the fattiest cow 🐮 at the state county fair 2022 Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Make it MoveFire Shining GIFSeason 3 Netflix GIF by Stranger ThingsHappy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland way to go  🥰❤️💕to the most awesome JerseyGhoul666 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻in the world 🌎 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩😍🥰❤️💕👻

Thank you! There really is no competition 😏

Link to review