10 Screenshots

About This File

THIS IS POV STYLE WHERE YOU PARTAKE IN MAKING ME A BIG FAT GIRL, YOU WATCH ME DEVOUR COOKIE AFTER COOKIE WHILE I TEASE YOU WITH GETTING FATTER, I THEN BLAME YOU FOR WHY IM SUCH A FAT GIRL NOW BUT TELL YOU HOW HORNY IT MAKES ME, I LOVE WATCHING YOU WANT TO TOUCH AND GRAB EVERY PART OF ME, I EAT TILL IM SO STUFFED OF COOKIES I FALL ASLEEP WITH MY ASS OUT IN A THONG.

WHAT'S SO HOTT IN THIS VIDEO!!? Fat chat, body tour, belly play, belly fingering, show off of rolls, sexy fat chat, teasing, ass play, stuffing

REVIEWS!

Reviews are super important to help me move along, Not only that but it allows me to know what you like and what I can work on in the future. Your reviews give me so much motivation and I appreciate you all. It only takes a quick minute after you finish the video ;) motivate me to get bigger! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Winstonandjoe

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video really loved the way you talk to the camera I’d love to see you do a video in a tracksuit Mabye a blue one like violet from willy wonka 

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love watching Kayla eat and talk about how fat she’s gotten. It’s so sexy! As always, I just want Kayla to showcase her fuckin sexy belly! I’d also love to see her do more dancing/twerking videos 

Link to review