POV we’ve been talking on curvage and we finally meet up to spend a night alone together 😋

$4.99

(9 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

This is by far the hottest, most sensual & intimate video I’ve ever made for you. We’ve been talking on curvage and I figured it was finally time to meet up. I describe explicitly what I want to do to you & what I want you to do to me. I tell you I’m getting hungry so you order me a massive amount of Burger King and I devour it right in front of you like your good piggy.

After our magical night, I tell you how amazing it was as I’m standing showing off my huge blubbery body in just a thong & a towel that doesn’t cover me. I turn around and show you why my name is TheBigAssBBW 😏 there are so many angles in this video so I gave you lots of previews to see what you’re getting. I hope you enjoy this intimate, sexy, dirty POV video 🤤

Total items & calories eaten in this video 😋

9 piece chicken fries X 2 -760

Triple whopper with cheese & extra Mayo -1380

1 1/2 large Oreo shakes - 1,072

Original chicken sandwich extra Mayo- 760

Medium fries extra salt - 400

Dr Pepper- 150

3 sweet and sour cups- 135

Total = 4,657 (after this video, I ordered a family sized pasta meal🐮🐷)

reading your reviews makes me so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to ☺️💕

thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕🥰

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

BAB starts off looking beautiful in a top that can’t cover her middle belly roll and some pants that are barely being held together by a button with flab bulging through the zipper and lard overflowing the waistband. Her pants are so crammed with fat that even her pockets are inside out. Then she plays with her upper belly rolls as she talks about how she’s glad to finally meet you. She tries to suck in her massive gut to pull down her pants but even with her stomach sucked in she still too fat to pull her pants down and has to ask you to help unbutton them. As she pulls that monument to gluttony out of her overtaxed pants she shows off how low it hangs and turns around so you can see the shelf of her ass bulging out the back of her pants. Soon she’s showing you how her breasts bulge over her top and how she wants you to squeeze them. Talking about how much she loves showing off to you, she shows you every single roll and fold you can fuck. (Here’s a hint more than 5) Then she starts playing with her belly and letting you know she’s getting hungry before sitting her huge ass onto the sofa causing it to pop and creak under her immense weight. Leaning back she lifts a belly roll and offers her bellybutton to fuck. Now she’s finally taking off her pants and top, tits absolutely bulldozing a bra that’s in no way equipped to hold back the massive mammaries stretching it to oblivion, and a thong that’s practically drowning in ass while being torn apart by the lower third of BAB’s gut. Even her big jiggly fupa is trying to escape the confines of her rapidly failing garments. Once again she plops down on her tortured sofa as it cries out under her oppressive weight. Everytime she plop her belly against her thighs with a meaty slap the sofa joins in with an accompanying creak. She tells you how much she wants you to feed and fuck her while she shows off her body jiggling in various positions such as laying down, displaying her side rolls and stretchmarks, and demonstrating what it would be like under her while she straddles you and her gut claps against her thighs. Then she does some impressive things to her finger that you’ll just have to watch for yourself and then immediately starts gorging. She goes from talkative and flirty to rapidly stuffing her face like a pig. Getting sauce around her lips and even spilling some on her belly as she tears through her Burger King only to slow down as she gets stuffed. Soon she’s slowly… well slowly for a greedy pig like BAB drinking her shakes and resting them on her upper gut between her tits while looking suggestively into the camera. After she’s finally had her fill she shows up in her thong with just a towel and plops her gut onto the counter. You really get a sense of how heavy she is with each solid thump. Just when you think the counter can’t take anymore she turns around and jiggles her huge deep ass in slow motion. It’s so massive it seems like you could lose an arm in there and I’ll be honest I wouldn’t even miss it. Insanely hot vid by an insanely hot pig

Response from the author:

Wow. Just wow. I’m so fucking grateful for you!! This is amazing. Each time you review one of my videos, it gets better and better, thank you so much 🤯😍 @Ilvg

Link to review
Jawtin

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's every fat admirer's dream to be able to jiggle and feed and play with a growing feedee, but it's surely the dream for that feedee to be you - the greediest, most blubbery, most hedonistic feedee of them all 😍🥵🐷

It's actually surprising to hear your huge stomach growl at the beginning, seeing as that would mean it somehow got empty enough to do so, which must be a very unique situation for an insatiable piggy like you 🤤🐷 It's also a surprise to see you in trousers that manage to button around your gut (albeit only barely 😉), but in no time you strip down and release all of your rippling fat in all its glory 😍 It's mountainous when you're upright, and it's practically oceanic when you're lying on your back, jiggling and teasing us. It would be impossible not to put my hands all over your body if I were there - it deserves the attention 😘🥰

To no one's surprise you quickly begin to devour greasy food, making fries disappear down your throat like a magic act, and taking huge bites out of burgers and sandwiches - a gluttonous lust in your eyes as sauce covers your mouth and tits, while you let out guttural burps 🥵 as well as punctuating a comment about your overflowing body with a fart (which being something I'm also a fan of I'm glad that you decide to include 😉) It will never not be impressive and extremely hot to see you do what you do best, and that's be an absolute greedy hog 🐷🍟🍔🥪🥤  It's a fantasy as huge as you are to be able to feed you everything you want, while you just lie back and think about how much fatter you're becoming every single second, constantly needing to be filled (in so many ways)🤤🥰😉 That moment of you propping up a big milkshake with your tits, slurping from it and burping while you knead your blubber like dough and get so horny that your eyes roll back in your head is simply one of the sexiest sights on all of Curvage 🥵🥵🥵

At this point it goes without saying that all of your content is insanely hot, so yet again this is another excellent purchase and highly recommended to everyone! 😍 You really do spoil us as much as you spoil your piggy self 😉🥰🐷

Yet again you surprise me with how incredible your reviews are. Reading your description of how I ate made me so hungry. Thank you so much I’m so appreciative 🥰😍💕@Jawtin

Link to review
Guest dl0ading

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

5/5

Link to review
slinky439

BAB is just so perfectly huuuge in this vid. The standing jiggles she has from two angles, the bouncing of her fat ass, and the stuffing she does within the vid is just amazing. Its so erotic and man does she look good. 

@slinky439 making me blush with your sweet words 🥰😘

Link to review
nickpaps

Amazing new woman on the scene.  I love that she is so in to gaining and seems very genuine about it.  She is big and getting bigger, and I cant wait to see how this plays out, but I have a feeling she will be become the raining champ of ssbbw/feeder girls and definitely new comer of the year... This video is great as they all have been so far, standard stuffing and fat chat but with the most beautiful ssbbw around.  Only critic and I assume it will get better would be to have a little more lighting, at times scenes are a bit dark for such a bubbly and charismatic personality.

LOVE IT KEEP UP THAT GAINNING!!!

@nickpaps this is such an amazing and thoughtful review. I genuinely appreciate your kind words and I hope to live up to the extremely high honor you’ve given me😍thank you also for the critique!! I 1000% accept and welcome all criticism because I want to make sure I put out the BEST content for everyone. I will get another light to add to my videos to help with that. Again thank you so so much 🥰🥰😘😘😘

Link to review
TD32

Gonna make this short and sweet, the BEST video on the site hands down, I won’t spoil but it caters to just about every person and it’s just awesome. Quality and effort were put into the video and it shows. And of course she’s always gorgeous so that helps. 

Omg. This is such a nice review. Thank youuu, I appreciate you so much 🥺🥰 @TD32

Link to review
t69502a

BABs best video so far. Too many good things in its content to describe. BAB looks more beautiful than ever. An essential purchase. 😍

Thank you so much for this sweet review. You genuinely have made my day with some of the amazing things you’ve said to me. I appreciate you so much 🥰😘😍 @t69502a

Link to review
BigFablo

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Okay, love your belly.

@BigFablo thanks for the review can I ask why you gave it 3 stars? You said “okay” but that doesn’t explain a lot and I want to make sure I’m putting out quality content. I have 7 other reviews and they’re all 5 stars so I’m trying to understand. Thank you! 

Link to review