Struggling into Tight Jeans (video&photo bundle)

$12.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I have LOTS of outgrown clothes thanks to all my weight gain and it's always fun to try and squeeze into a once beloved item of clothing, so I decide to give myself a little challenge; I have three pairs of too small jeans (two of which I tried on in a previous tight clothes video when I was WAY smaller) and a pair of tiny overalls, I start with the newest (and up until recently best fitting) pair of my outgrown jeans and work my way to the pair I almost needed to cut myself out of while filming. I huff and puff as I struggle to squeeze myself into the pairs of shrinking pants, giving the camera a nice view of all the jiggly action! Will I be able to fit into any of them or is it a lost cause with all this FAT, you'll have to watch to find out ~ Video includes the "tiny overalls selfie photo set" (93 photos, taken at the time of the video) FREE!

tight jeans 1.gif

tight jeans 2.gif

tight jeans 3.gif

tight jeans 4.gif

tight jeans 5.gif

tight jeans 6.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest nekyia

Wow amazing clip! It really shows how much you've gained! I couldn't believe you could squeeze that chubby body into the last pair of jeans until I saw it. Those pants must be really streatchy cause I watched your video from 2016 (by the way super sexy as well) many many pounds back and even then those pants were tight 😉

Link to review
Guest StuffedBellyLove

Super hot video the entire way through - really shows just how much Ero is ballooning up! 

Link to review