9 Screenshots

About This File

Itā€™s my BIRTHDAY! And Iā€™m craving cake! Letā€™s eat!!Ā 
Ā 

Join me as I stuff my face with this super cute birthday cake, and talk about this past year! Iā€™ve startedĀ toĀ LOVE the idea of having a feeder and someone to give me daily rubs! This video also has a mini body tour!Ā 
Ā 

I love each and every one of you, thank you for making my birthday the BEST! ā™„ļøā™„ļø

Other Files from DoubleDenise

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Mick72

A happy belated birthday to you! You really got into eating that cake! Just chatting away. Love your personality. I could listen to you talk and talk all day ( of course I'll supply the cakes for you to eat while talking šŸ˜‰ ) Glad you made the changes needed in life and have grown to accept yourself over the last year or so. You're truly one of a kind and believe me when I say you're a head turner and I'd hurt my neck if you walked past me šŸ˜

Everybody should get this clip! It just makes you feel at ease and like you're there with her as she's talking. She's gorgeous as always!

Link to review

Happy birthday Denise! Although watching this clip felt more like a gift for me. Denise decides to munch on some birthday cake while she recaps her 26th year with us. Overall, sounds like she has accomplished a lot and for me one of the best highlights was her joining Curvage in January. Iā€™m so happy to hear Denise say how much more she loves her body and has gained so much more confidence with it since joining Curvage. I so wish I could be for feeder. Whichever guys gets that role in her life is one sob.Ā Denise has easily become of my top favorite models of Curvage. Right from the start I knew Iā€™d like her. Sheā€™s of course a natural, fat beauty that filled out in all the right places of her curvy figure. Iā€™ve also enjoyed every clip Iā€™ve purchased from her including this one which she endsĀ with a hot body tour. She even comments about getting out of her too tight lingerie and finishing off her cake while watching TV; Denise naked must be like a living work of art I imagine.Ā I Hope it was a great birthday celebration Denise! Thank you for sharing your weight gain journey here on Curvage and I canā€™t wait to see what you have for us on the horizon. šŸ˜šŸ”„šŸ„µšŸ‘

Link to review