2 Screenshots

About This File

Today has to be a very fat day, my body NEEDS the calories and it makes me happy knowing that I have an endless supply of nutrition. 

Belly gets what belly wants, ALWAYS. It's the law 🥰

I eat and talk about how I changed the recipe to better match my needs and how much calories I want it to have. It ends up with me feeling miserable and needing a little five hour nap to properly digest this beast of a snack (that's more like several entire meals to be honest 😳🥴😂)

IMG_v2kfdd.gif

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There’s always a point in every one of @SwedishButterball’s videos where I think “Wow, this video must be almost done, there’s no way she could eat more,” and I’m always wrong because she is an eating machine. It was so hot in this video to watch her eat until the point where she’s panting as though she just finished running a race. This “snack” was so large that you can actually see her belly getting rounder and more taut throughout the video until, maybe it just was my imagination, it’s almost shiny at the end because the skin is stretched so tight 🥵. More than that, she ate until the point of almost throwing up, just for a snack! Her commitment to hedonistic gluttony is truly mind blowing. At this rate, her belly will be covering her whole lap in no time ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!! I'm really proud of my superpower to eat insane amounts of food ❤️🥰

Link to review
Ilvg

SB starts off the vid with her huge round gut resting heavily on her thighs as she describes how she packed as many calories as she could into her “snack.” Then she proceeds the stuff her pretty face with waffles the size of dinner plates folded like tacos filled with icecream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. Her mouth gradually becoming covered in grease and chocolate sauce as she devours each waffle. SB laments eating so much before filming her stuffings but the food is so good she can’t help it. Though you shouldn’t be worried cause she still eats enough to put a family in a food coma. She starts huffing and groaning as she struggles to finish the last waffle. Her gut practically spherical with over indulgence as she clutches the bloated orb pressing against her diaphragm. Even as she struggles to breathe she convinces herself to try and chug a soda. Keeping one hand on her bloated belly as if that one hand was holding it back from exploding. Drinking as much as she can take she starts belching and breathing like she’s in labor. At this point she’s cradling her gut and has to end the vid to pass out. If you want to see someone stuff themselves to their absolute limit you just can’t beat a SB vid hella recommend!

HELLA RECOMMEND 😂❤️ Love you and I Love your reviews so much 😻

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

Of all the sweets she's devoured them, she became so big and this has to be a must watch video for everyone. Please go watch her videos and support her. I love her and soon everyone will love her too. 🥰

Thank you so much sweetie ❤️ so happy you liked it ❤️❤️

Link to review
Fullest Ever

Excellent video! Absolutely love seeing you eat until you're so full you're miserable. And yes, the roundness of your belly definitely did translate in the video. Also, I was not saying that you should drink the coke. You looked so incredibly stuffed already, I did not think you should do anymore! Again, amazing video. Love hearing about how full your stuffing sessions make you!

Oh thank you so much! I'm very happy you liked it and I regret drinking the soda haha 😂 Check your DMs 🥰

Link to review