3 Screenshots

About This File

Oh no! Casey did it again...she was so full & horny, so she snuck off to her bedroom like a sneaky naughty piggy to pleasure herself with belly rubs, jiggles, and her new favorite - belly button fingering. Watch Casey struggle to maintain her silence as she explores her swollen, full, FAT body while hiding from her guests. She gets so turned on by every jiggle, every thick grab of flab, and feeling how deep her fat little belly button has gotten. Casey is naughty. Casey is FULL and FAT. Casey wishes you were there to take care of her needs and desires. She's working so hard to grow for you......ENJOY ❤️ 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I LOVE this clip! It shows what Casey's gorgeous double chins will look like permanently in the future as the angle looks down on her laying in bed. Huge round face and gorgeous growing belly! She is full and horny AF! The heavy breathing and belly squeezing alone is enough to make me cum and her need to stick her finger in her mouth lets me know how greedy she is for food and cock. Now lets fast forward to now and see this angle and clip updated...would be HOT AF!!!! Love this, Casey! 😍

Response from the author:

Omg what a classic! I was so much younger and still living at home in this clip! I love looking back ❤️ Thank you so much babe

Link to review

This is a silent, playful side of Casey. It's cute how the camera shakes. Her belly kneads and quivers so beautifully, and this view taught me to love her chins more than ever. Try to catch all the lovely cues she gives, but don't make it look so obvious. It's a lovely little game to be invited to, and I love Casey's facial expressions.

Screenshot_20190402-194313.thumb.png.b4cbd15a88921f8d70fe98d86f88f24e.png

The way Casey licks her fingers is exotic and I'm surprised her fat fingers can still get in her navel even with her navel ring. The best part of all is when she rapidly jiggles and you can indirectly see how much movement it has on her breasts, which she also showed are great to play with directly.

TL:DR - Casey seduces so we can have a finger-licking breast groping good time to the beat of 1000 of her belly jiggles.

Link to review