5 Screenshots

About This File

3 FATTIES STUCK IN THE SHOWER AND OILING EACHOTHER UP! @Bella AbbondanzaĀ @LaurenLush

This video is CRAZY hot. 3 big beautiful babes all smushed together in the shower... oiling eachother up. Casey, Bella, and Lauren could not contain themselves. This is by far the mostĀ eroticĀ video of the tripĀ šŸ„µ

They were eyeballing this small shower the entire trip.. on their last day there, they decided to put it to the test. They crammed all of their heavy bodies in there. They rub each other down with oil and spent 7 of the hottest minutes of their life playing with each other, giggling, moaning, and plopping their guts, asses, and uddersĀ off of each other.

THE BELLY DROPSĀ šŸ˜Ā BELLA'S BOUNCING BOOBSĀ šŸ˜Ā LAUREN'S MASSIVE WIDE ASSĀ šŸ˜Ā CASEY'S ROUND BELLY PLOPPING OFF BELLA'S FACEĀ šŸ˜

A must see!Ā 

Find the rest of our content together here:Ā Casey X Lauren Lush X Bella Abbondanza Videos

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS:Ā Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me alwaysĀ šŸ–¤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE:Ā If you are everĀ dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM orĀ contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Holy cow the level of hotness in this clip is almost indescribable but Iā€™ll give it my best shot. Casey is looking beyond sexy as she tries showing off her best assets while squeezed into a shower with @LaurenLushĀ and @Bella AbbondanzaĀ that would be a cramped space for just one of these beautiful ladies let alone 3 as this clip portrays. It is so hot seeing so much fat flab being pressed up against each other, especially while dousing each other in body oil thatā€™s adds a level slippery and glimmer that is like the cherry on top of the most delicious sundae I would ever have the pleasure of devouring. Just imagining myself inserted into the middle this enchanting trioā€™s shower gets me so hard. I donā€™tĀ think Iā€™d even care if they were also crushing me to the point of death. This would be one of those scenarios Iā€™d pick like if I need to be executed I at least am allowed to choose my most favorable method. Every time I see a new collab clip from these 3 modelsā€™ visit together I pray they will meet again since their content together is mind blowing! šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜šŸ”„šŸ„µšŸ‘

Link to review
Whatsup1234

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Three BBWs, one shower, and lots of oil, need I say more? šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ˜Ā Sooo much jiggly fat getting rubbed and brushing up on. šŸ˜šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ„µ Ooooh and the way that oil makes all that fatĀ glow! šŸ¤©šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤ Yummm! AndĀ watching these fatties attempt to maneuver their fat asses, belly, and tits is such a turn on! This oneā€™s a hot one! šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Link to review
ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

After seeing these 3 beauties in Bella's Champagne boobs I was more then excited to see another video from the amazing trio in the shower! Casey's backrollsĀ getting shiny, Bellas moaning and Lauren's boobs in Casey's swimtop is 3 highlights you just have to see!

Link to review
jacksprat

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

What Joy! It is overwhelming to see theseĀ pretty girls celebrating their extremely well nourished bodies. Their exuberance and fullnessĀ assures us our faith inĀ the goodness of the world. Giggling and jiggling to be so well fed and over developed. Acknowledging and Celebrating how well provided for and comfortable they are. Three soft, round, fully fleshed out women squeeze their halfĀ ton together to fill the space within the confines of a shower.Ā Ā Each girl is elated toĀ feel so freely included and belonging amongst the sheer breadth and astonishing massĀ of the others. They each want to show off how uniquely beautifulĀ they have grown. The mutual gratitude and bouncy gaiety cannot be contained as our beauties wallow in excessive bliss. Swollen with ample fats and unbridled pride. The gleeful laughter is almost non-stop as they slip and slide into corpulent ecstasy. You just couldn't imagine three bony chicks being so elated just to be so skinny. ThisĀ genuineĀ innate joy emanates from all that luscious fat and abundance.Ā 

Link to review

Watching this video is sweet sweet torture for me because I remember how amazing it felt to be there, and holy crap did it ever look as hot as it felt!! Ooof. Gonna go take some me time šŸ’¦šŸ’¦šŸ¤¤šŸ¤¤

Link to review