10 Screenshots

About This File

this file contains:
stoutness exercise | winnie the pooh | belly drops | hunny stuffing | covered in hunny

This clip starts with Whismic the Pooh's clock coo-cooing, reminding her of something important!... but what was that again? Oh! That's right, her stoutness exercise. She goes up, down, and touch the ground over and over until she works up a massive appetite for something sweet & sticky. 

challenge for whose who purchase my content: try to add a better description in the reviews! 

1472309496_1515.thumb.gif.c355157214f9a38e2c91af4453786e06.gif

***you must click on the stars while reviewing otherwise it won't save***
More 5 star reviews = More sales = Higher quality content

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest savethebees

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Easily one of the best videos I’ve ever watched. Whismic the Pooh is back with her stoutness exercises and filling her hungry tummy with hunny and hunny and more hunny. I grew up with a fetish for the classic Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree feature and this video really recreates the opening exercise scene perfectly! To start, Whismic has her poo-coo clock jog her memory to begin exercising and then plays the song/scene in the background and sings along as Pooh to the song. She exercises up and down to increase her appetite and fill her rumbly fat tummy. There were a lot of great shots of belly and ass throughout the video, and I especially enjoyed toward the end of the exercise routine when Whismic pulled out her fat belly because you were so hungry for hunny. The hunny stuffing was also incredibly sexy and I enjoyed watching Whismic the Pooh fill her big belly to her appetites delight. I’d absolutely love if you continued to make more Whismic the Pooh videos, especially anything with scenes/songs from Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree :)

6EBB1FA8-64F4-4031-A884-BB0F22C6D80C.gif

Link to review
carapacej

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Really love this video, it gives some wonderful views of your backside including your back fat, which is very sexy. I love how every time you bend down to touch the ground your tummy squishes up around your waist. Overall this is a delightful rendition. Keep it up, these videos are great!

Link to review
mad dawg

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a banger.. I’ll never get enough of this type of content.  From the sexy Winnie the Pooh outfit, the stoutness exercise recreation, to that incredible ending with all the honey coming down her front. Just 10/10.

Link to review
BellyBust

2 of 8 members found this review helpful 2 / 8 members

It's super cute but I wish you emulated the exercise scene a bit better. Rather than the tiny mirror and an exclusively shot from behind angle, I would have preferred you faced the camera. The looping the Pooh clip was a bit distracting and out of tune. I wish you also did some of the highlights like pretending to rip/fix your pants and pulling your shirt up to watch your tummy rumble like in the movie would have really sold it for me.

Still, I'm so glad this trend is spreading and other gainers like RosieMarieFeedee (whom I think perfected the style/template of doing the exercise RP and you should totally check her out if you havent) are jumping on board. You make a super cute Pooh and the outfit is on point. Hope you make more in the future

tumblr_or3o8wdTic1sicc0do1_640.gif

Response from the author:

Thank you for the feedback and thoughtful criticism :) I will definitely check out @RosieMarieFeedee’s Pooh content to see what you’re talking about!!
I’m so excited to create something that perfectly craters to your tastes ;) I appreciate you giving this video a try~ I can only get better from here 🍯🥰

UPDATE:

Hey I had a Chance to refilm this and I totally used your suggestions :) Here is the clip link:

*It will be available 4/3/2022

Link to review