6 Screenshots

About This File

I have been so excited to film this for you and wished that you were actually here to have fed me each cake and played with my belly. 

Can you guess how many I was able to eat? Can you work out how many calories I managed to shove into my pig mouth. 

I even made myself a shake to wash it all down with and tell you what went into it. I was so so excited when preparing it. I just wanted to make you happy, and I know that to make you happy, means making my belly full, which will make me fatter. 

I can't wait for the next challenge. Are you going to come and help me though?

*Hugs*

CC ❤️

***Please note that the $5.24 special price is because I’m trying to find the right compressing tool for my videos. This video was really large and seemed to be made a little grainy when I blew it up on a bigger screen after compressing. It’s fine on a phone, tablet or smaller screen on your computer. If you have any issues with the quality please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will sort something out for you. I’m still learning, but I want your experience to be top quality throughout this process!***

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is one of the sexiest videos I have ever seen.  I love how she relates the calorie content so you can tally it up as the video progress.  She is a beautiful girl with a sexy body and sexy voice.  Definitely one of my favorites!

Cons:  The video quality was sub-par but I knew that before buying.  What I didn't know, and was a bit disappointed with, was the watermark displayed across the screen for the entire length of the video.

All in all, if you are a connoisseur of sexy fat women, this is a great video and you won't be disappointed.

Response from the author:

Hey Rickgm - I have since changed my watermark on all of my new videos and my editing has also improved so I hope you enjoy the next one :) xx

Link to review
pplover

This was my first time ever buying a clip since being a member of the site. Thought it would be fitting to see chubbycupcake eating cupcakes and see if she likes them like her name would suggest. First of all, she is absolutely beautiful. Really much prettier than you would expect if all you saw were the sample clips. Second of all her personality is an absolute joy. She loves to talk about all the calories she is eating and is just having fun. You can really tell she is having fun while making the clips. A great stuffing video and a nice amount of shake to wash it all down. Definitely happy about the purchase.

Link to review
Chevalier

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Definitely a match made in heaven, seeing Chubbycupcake eat cupcakes and drinks a caloric bomb of a shake to get chubbier.

Her calorie counting math is a lot of fun (let's work our way over 3000 calories) and so is the seductive fat distribution guessing game for where all those calories and fat will go to.

Her belly propagates like a slinky to me; it's a long and captivating way down.

Although CC does disclose it's slightly grainy, I had a lot of fun with it. $10 for 23 mins with a lot of sensual action and a beautiful time watching. 

Her outfit especially looks like a red velvet cupcake, seductively wrapped at the bottom with a beautiful milky filling exposed upwards.  I love how the side straps hold everything together, for room to grow.  I especially enjoyed the lively way her auburn hair moves as she changes direction to go for another bite/drink.

Very beautiful style overall, and I loved how she guided her finger along her belly.  CC even inadvertently cradles her belly with her lovely foot as it fills up space rapidly; very talented lady.

Just a few screencaps I paused to show, and make appropriate comments.

I found a stretch mark or 2 to love, even on her back so I'm definitely satisfied.  

I can't say no to her adorable poutiness.

The icing on the cupcakes here would be the shake was good until the last drop.

stretchmarks.PNG

normalres.PNG

gooduntilthelastdrop.PNG

Link to review