6 Screenshots

About This File

I have been so excited to film this for you and wished that you were actually here to have fed me each cake and played with my belly. 

Can you guess how many I was able to eat? Can you work out how many calories I managed to shove into my pig mouth. 

I even made myself a shake to wash it all down with and tell you what went into it. I was so so excited when preparing it. I just wanted to make you happy, and I know that to make you happy, means making my belly full, which will make me fatter. 

I can't wait for the next challenge. Are you going to come and help me though?

*Hugs*

CC ❤️

***Please note that the $5.24 special price is because I’m trying to find the right compressing tool for my videos. This video was really large and seemed to be made a little grainy when I blew it up on a bigger screen after compressing. It’s fine on a phone, tablet or smaller screen on your computer. If you have any issues with the quality please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will sort something out for you. I’m still learning, but I want your experience to be top quality throughout this process!***

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model

Tried to edit the description but I can't - Please not that the special price of $9.99 is because I'm working with new video compressors atm and because this video is 23 minutes long it has rendered it and seems to have made it a little grainy. I'm still working on my editing skills but wanted to give you the content that I worked hard on ❤️

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.