Admire my fat belly from your seat below me while I'm getting stuffed with pizza hut 🍕

$3.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I'm REALLY hungry and inhale about half the pizza before i even start talking. Don't think, just eat is words I live by 

Besides that pizza I have two milkshakes, a box of deep fried cheese and a soda. I show off during I eat and after I finish everything.

You are seated below me looking up at my growing body and I end with placing the camera on the floor and standing over you, bending over and making sure you can see everything.

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was another fantastic video! The burp at around 9:00 was nothing short of magnificent and that latex/leather/whatever skirt you had on was breathtaking (even though taking it off was even better 😉). The amounts you are able to eat are always astounding, and this video was a shining example of that. 10/10! 

Also, personally, I think your “bottomless hunger” is more like a superpower, because there have been times when I just didn’t eat all day because I wasn’t hungry for whatever reason. It’s annoying sometimes, honestly. 

Finally, maybe “Pizza Bites” or “Cheesy Bites” or something would be a better name? Like just drop the triangle thing entirely since it’s so obvious? Idk, either way, I wish we had those here. 

Response from the author:

Masterpiece review ❤️ 

Thank you so much, please check your DMs 🥰

Link to review