6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s time for QUESTION & ANSWERS! 
-19+ mins of rubbing and answering some sexy and personal questions!-

I gave fans on all of my platforms a chance to submit personal questions for me to answer! it had been a while since I did a Q&A and I was very excited for the outcome!

They’re amazing questions ranging from my dream collabs, how deep my belly button is, times I’ve been stuck, what got me into this community, embarrassing stories, etc! 

while answering so many different questions I am seductively rubbing my overly plush body. Constantly caking on body lotion and rubbing every spot of my incredibly huge body.
The way the sun hits you can see my incredible cellulite in movement. It’s so hot.

Come listen in on some hot fat chat and learn more about me! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This was so hot and informative, Lauren!!! To know where it all started and about your collabs, won't mention too much - I don't want to spoil the vid now. 😉  If you're a fan of Lauren's lush body, then this video is another to purchase. You'll love it! ❤ 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

An entirely beautiful and charmingly intimate video.

Lauren's makeup-less face with its many endearing expressions is supremely lovely, her hair in a fun up-do is incredibly cute, and the adorable way she's seated on her couch with her roly-poly belly resting between her splendidly sumptuous thighs, is nothing short of divine.  You'll already think you're in heaven when Lauren raises the bar still further as she turns to the side and offers you a view of all her soft, cuddly side rolls stacked up on one another.  Simply spectacular.

And if you weren't already captivated by gazing on her transcendent loveliness, you'll be lost in the friendly and genuine warmth of her voice as Lauren shares so much about herself, her experiences, and her modelling - a commentary which is, of course, filled with many radiant smiles and much laughter.  The clip is almost twenty minutes long, but time will appear to stand still or vanish altogether - that's how visually and mentally engaging this video is.  It's what @LaurenLush does best: being Lauren Lush. ❤️

Link to review

This was awesome! What a cool person! On top of that, she manifested one of her last collaborations into existence through a video like this, so you never know. 😏

Response from the author:

TRUE! 
thank you!

Link to review

INCREDIBLE!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 First off, Lauren looks fucking STUNNING!!! 😍😍😍😍 The pure and natural beauty of this sexy goddess is out of this world! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Some of the best fat chatting and storytelling you will ever here! She is so fun, sweet, and genuine and hearing about her Curvage journey and how happy this experience has made her puts a big smile on my face! 😁😁😁 Don’t want to spoil anything lol, but the fat chatting throughout is soooo HOT! She explores different parts of her growing body, shares some embarrassing fatty experiences due to her ever expanding body, and gives insight on things that happened before Curvage! Note: the babysitter story is extremely hot! 😉 Oh and did I mention she rubs lotion and plays with different parts of her body during the video too! 🤤🤤🤤 I’ve been a fan of Lauren’s for awhile now, and videos like this are exactly why! Such a sweet, beautiful, and genuine woman! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you!😘😍

Link to review

Wow this was breathtaking!! Hearing her beyond sexy seductive voice while seeing her lotion her heavenly body is something else!! Rolls upon rolls even more rolling in wow so sexy!!

Awe THANK YOU

Link to review