4 Screenshots

About This File

Every time you and your girlfriend go out, she disappears before you have a chance to ask why… so you decide to set up a secret camera at home to see what she really does when you’re not there… 

To your surprise you find out she’s been stuffing her fat face this entire time… no wonder she’s been gaining so much weight! 

What you didn’t expect was to be so turned on by it… to watch her stuff her face when she thinks she’s alone.. to see her get fatter every day.. maybe you don’t tell her about the camera and keep it up for a little while longer.. 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love this video idea! It’s a bit voyeuristic and it’s a really good premise for chill role playing that feels like it’s actually happening (for example, I jumped at the sound of the doorbell even though I don’t even have one haha). Near the end of video, when your doorbell rings, there’s a frantic rush to button your pants and get rid of the evidence of your snack, and there’s a point in that sequence when you’re struggling to button your pants, that process has just pushed out one last burp, and all that’s in frame are your massive belly, boobs, and double chin. It was amazing 🤩. As is usual with your content, this was an excellent clip! 

Link to review