Mc Donalds Stuffing + Belly oil stuck in tub

$15.99

(2 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

DESCRIPTION -  Kayla gets surprised with two bags of mc Donald's food, she stuffs her fat face and eats every bite, not leaving anything behind no matter how stuffed she feels. After eating all that food, she decides that her body and belly need an excellent treatment and heads in, showing off her big gorgeous body and oiling it all up. She ends up getting in the tub, but clearly water cant stay in when she gets in there; her body is so large she get stuck and has to let all the water out and proportion her body from getting out easy.

WHAT'S SO HOTT IN THIS VIDEO!!? Fat chat, body tour, Stuffing, eating every single bite, burps, belly, ass and boob play , wet body, baby oil, tub fun. 

REVIEWS!

Reviews are super important to help me move along, Not only that but it allows me to know what you like and what I can work on in the future. Your reviews give me so much motivation and I appreciate you all. It only takes a quick minute after you finish the video ;) motivate me to get bigger! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DingoFats

Love watching Kayla eat and stuff her ever growing body! Definitely want her to showcase her belly more! And I would love to see her do more dancing/twerking videos 

Link to review
Guest driftingdreams

Wow this video was magical! I can't believe you ate all that McDonalds! 😁 I loved watching you squeeze yourself into that tub 🥵😍 super hot! I think you should for sure try again when you're 20 lbs heavier and without water to help you. Then you'll really be stuck in there tight 😏😁

Link to review