3 Screenshots

About This File

So babe... I kinda wanted to talk to you about something. It's getting kind of boring gaining all on my own... you have to admit, you've kinda packed on a bit of weight while feeding me.

Maybe we should gain together? 😏 You know you want to... the other night I grabbed your pudgy belly while you were sleeping and I noticed you got rock hard..

Let me tell you about my deepest fantasies.. about growing so big and fat and wide that we have to push 2 king size beds together. Growing so big that we can't even get eachother off anymore.. 

Bed bound baby, that's our future. Let's grow together.. ❤️

NOTE: I made this for a friend, but get asked for MWG content all the time and figured I'd post it here. Short, sweet, and guaranteed to get you off!

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zero

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved this!  You painted such a beautiful picture of mutual gaining and looked amazing doing it. 

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE gut!!!! That's the only thing I could think about throughout this clip...other than how freaking cute and pretty Casey's face and personality always are!!! This girl has BLOWN the fuck up and it is on full display in this mutual gaining clip. This is an example for me where something I'm not into (as I have no desire to gain weight myself) much, I always end up buying if Casey makes it! She is so creative and sexy, it doesnt matter, I'll buy it! Thank you, Casey! This clip is so fun and sexy! Please, guys, continue to support this amazing fattening woman! Just look at her! She is so worth it!!! ❤️

Link to review
Officerdog

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

One of my favourite clips of all time. An absolute fantasy come to life. You can really tell she’s getting into the fantasy as she describes mutually gaining beyond the point of being able to have sex. Mutual gaining content is hard to find and Casey comes through with the best of the best ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

Casey’s gain is an absolute vision of beauty to behold. She’s looks gargantuan in this clip. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Holy shit this is hot to watch! I just love hearing Casey’s voice and how sexy she is to tell me all her fantasies and what she wants to do! I love her choice on lingerie especially, really small and sexy to the eye!😍 Every video I watch of Casey she’s just growing rounder and fatter and I love it!❤️

Link to review