4 Screenshots

About This File

This is my very first stuffing on CAMERA ! 🥵 🥘 🐔 🍟  
I am in love with food and I finally get to show it on camera. This was enjoyable for me and I just know you will love this video! Lots of belly rubs as I’m eating. I also jiggle and play with my belly button and moan from enjoying the food so much! Lots of burping throughout the video. 

thank you for all the love and support and I can’t wait to make even more enjoyable content for you! ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

we82211

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members
It's my first time seeing you in this video. You're so cute and burping is so good. Make more videos like this. I'll be rooting for you 🥰

Response from the author:

I really appreciate you! Thank you so much! ❤️

Link to review
hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

With a video like this, I have no doubt that @Kat Kummings will do well here. Her love of eating is obvious in her voice and all over her body. She is undeniably gorgeous: her cute little double chin, upper arm fat bulging against her boob fat  and folding into her lower arm fat whenever she reaches for something is the stuff of dreams, side rolls so big that you can see them from the front, and her belly like an apron covering everything between her dimpled thighs, even though it’s simultaneously spreading them apart. And her little happy dance when she’s eating is so cute because everyone I’ve ever met (including me 😉) who loves food has their own version of that dance when they eat food they love.

10/10 would recommend. 

Response from the author:

Omg!! Thank you soooo much!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ This is so sweet!!!! I’m so glad you loved it! 

Link to review

It's just so unimaginably hot to see how much food you're able to pack in that cute, growing belly of yours! You can really just see how much you love food here, especially with how you pack your gorgeous face even as you get so full! Can't wait to see more from you soon, hopefully with an even wider waistline in tow!

Link to review

First video I've bought from Kat and I love it, surprised she hasn't had more attention! She looks fantastic in this - incredible belly, huge thighs, gorgeous face, AMAZING arms, all highlighted by a cute cowkini. As another reviewer mentioned, she clearly loves food based on all the moans and feedee talk, and that really makes a stuffing video. Some great dirty talk too. She demolishes the mac & cheese burger so quickly and goes through a crazy amount of sauce as she eats big two boxes of waffle fries. Some amazing burping too, especially towards the end. Looking forward to seeing more from Kat!

Link to review