3 Screenshots

About This File

This clip includes: Stuffing, Sugar Cookies, Moaning, Pleasure Sounds, Fat Chat, 360 Degree Body Show Off, Sitting and Standing Angles, Body Positivity.

Sugar Cookies are Goddess Glutton’s favorite cookie, which you can tell by how hungry she devours a whole pack of them. Well, one short of a pack, she’ll explain she couldn’t even get started without trying one! Enjoy over twenty minutes of belly rubbing, happy moaning, cookie stuffing delight.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I concur with my learned colleague below, this was an excellent thesis with a very convincing argument. Your belly and thighs made some excellent contributions,  and the surprise visit of your ass trying its hardest to burst out of those shorts was a highlight, but I was ultimately won over by the sheer joy in your face and voice while you were eating those delectable confections. In light of your successfully defended thesis, therefore, I would like to present you with your DSC, your Doctorate of Sugar Cookies. Congratulations, Doctor! Well done, indeed. 

Link to review
kokonolo

Excellent thesis. Very convincing argument. I hope many more people will see the light and eat more sugar cookies. 

Goddess absolutely stuffs herself with cookies here. Then she gives a good look at the results, and she looks amazing. I definitely recommend

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this review!! It makes my day to hear that my thesis has reached another eager cooking lover, and most of all that you enjoyed the clip!

Link to review