7 Screenshots

About This File

It seems like I’ve been eating a lot of fast food lately but it’s been forever since I’ve had Burger King and it’s one of my favorites! And I’m sure you’ll be able to tell! I always feel satisfied after eating as much as I possibly can for you 😏No wonder my appetite and belly keep growing 😳

Other Files from ChubbyCapricorn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow!!! Incredible video!!! So much food packed away by this Sexy milf! 🥰😳 you can’t tell how absolutely stuffed she gets here and it’s amazing. What really got me is when she finishes main course and is clearly stuffed to the brim she opens up desert…. Then says “I’m actually really excited about this” like what?!? She just keeps eating!! Her soft Mom belly is a thing of dreams and if she keeps this up it’s only going to get bigger and softer 🥰🥰 give the is videos a watch and support this amazing woman! 🤙🤙🙌🙌

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

Another great stuffing. CC really packs it in and the dessert pie substitution was such a turn on that she thought ahead with extra food. So hot watching her stuff her sexy belly to the limit. No cuts, one shot as usual!!

Link to review